Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How do u make firecrackers?

how do u make them, does any1 got a tuturiol cuz me and my buddy gonna do it tommrow.
    sMokethEntoke Reviewed by sMokethEntoke on . How do u make firecrackers? how do u make them, does any1 got a tuturiol cuz me and my buddy gonna do it tommrow. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

man this is one of my specialties....first there is the old reliable way....go to home depot get some 3/4 inch pvc pipe and 3/4 inch caps cut to length that you desire i dont like to go over a foot. buy some black powder....DO NOT USE SMOKELESS YOU WILL DIE....drill hole in the pvc tube put fuse i use waterproof can be bought at hobby store for rockets..rocket making run the fuse length of tube and out of hole you drilled fill with black powder make it nice and compact. glue caps on each end with plumbers pvc glue wait 12 hours have fun.....sparkler bombs are great to if ya wanna no how google sparkler bomb making

dude.............he didnt mean that

no sh.t but im in a crazy mood...ask dumb questions get dumb answers do your research...lots of info here in old threads....

lol your fuckin crazy the yeag.. lol the weed snack, not a bomb lol...

well post in recipe section hmmmm...theres an idea

isnt a forum for questions????

i mean damn he asked a question he could have found it easily if he searched but neverless someone has to be pissy about it......