Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ive been think'in

You know I guess it aint so bad not smoking stuff. I think I got to quit smoking cigarrettes to. I think there real bad for you but anyway maybe everyone should just quit too kinda like a mass movement to conformity....Anyway it is beautiful down here...
    Budman37 Reviewed by Budman37 on . Ive been think'in You know I guess it aint so bad not smoking stuff. I think I got to quit smoking cigarrettes to. I think there real bad for you but anyway maybe everyone should just quit too kinda like a mass movement to conformity....Anyway it is beautiful down here...:cool: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ive been think'in

yeah i havent smoked any weed since august 21st, wasnt as hard to quit as i thought it would be after smoking all day everyday. but saying i dont miss it would be a huge understatement. and on top of that the only reason im really not smoking is because of probation so idk if that counts. pot is good for you. oh and fuck cigarettes man.
    When I need relief I spell it THC
    Perhaps you may know vaguely what I mean
    I sit back and smoke away huge chunks of memory
    As I slowly inflict upon myself a full lobotomy

Ive been think'in

Cigarettes suck, but I still smoke occasionally, (one pack or less per month) but I guess when you've been smoking for a long time (9 years) and you can cut it back to that...hell, that's good enough.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook