Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1475 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I WANT TO HEAR

some good stoner/smoking stories.. please share they are really cool
    ThePurpleMan Reviewed by ThePurpleMan on . I WANT TO HEAR some good stoner/smoking stories.. please share they are really cool Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I WANT TO HEAR

hum... lets see.. some stoner stories. what do you wanna hear man? funny, scary? i have one from last night tho, me and my bud bob were driveing my car home from his house to pick up my truck to go mail box smashing (i know what your all thinking, dumbass's smashing other ppls mail boxes.) so we got my truck and got a few mail boxes but not just random people ppl that i already have it out for. and i knew i was runnin low on gas (my gas gage is always on E it doesnt work..) big bob lights up a nice sized bowl as i head to the gas station and once again i ran out of gas about a mile and a half away from the gas station. i turn my hazerds on and a nice guy in a van ask's if i need any help i said i ran out of gas and would appreciate a ride down the road to get some gas.. so he took me there and we passed 2 ohio state patrols in a row and i was like shit.. that cant be good.. i put some gas in my gas can and we head back.. and as soon as we turn onto the road i saw police lights ahead, i thought just my luck.. i had two 6 packs of beer, 2 king cobras, and a half ounce and my bowl in the front of the truck.. oh and a big fucking bat that we were smashing mail boxes with.. we get up there and it was a sheriff of my county, big bob was already standing outside the truck but the sheriff was sitting in his car, he said that he just pulled up and saw my hazards and told the big guy in the truck to turn them off so i dident run down my battery and he had his lights on so people could see better, he was a nice guy about it and i got in my truck and took off.. kind of odd because bob said that he came up to the truck with a flash light as was looking inside the truck, he never asked for my license or anything.. well that was just a story that just happend and figured i would tell it.. well take care.

I WANT TO HEAR

cool

I WANT TO HEAR

ive recently come to this discovery that taking 2 (or more) jeebers of middies followed by 2 (or more) jeebers of headies is the perfect recipe to gettin BLAAAAZED...

I have a sky high tolerance and I was just not gettin high off of beast or heads....not even HUNGRY!!....
    All of the sudeen...BAM a bunch of middies came around...(which usually doesnt excite me too much but twas a super deal).....and I try the mixture
    BAAAM...im gettin high and munchin like its my job again....

I think it may have somethin to do with middies getting you tired, weak, and kinda stupified....then headies just go straight to your head

P.s. I dont wanna hear anything bout "just quitting for a couple days" bullshit...k...thanks

I WANT TO HEAR

yea fuck no quitting is for quiters n bitches lol

I WANT TO HEAR

Well friday night my mate and I got our sack ready to smoke, and suddenly i had an idea. i thought about it for like an hour and contemplated it. then finaly mustered up the balls and went up to my mom and was like "hey would it be ok if i smoke a lil bit of pot downstairs" and she was like yeah whatever. and i was super stoked, went downstairs loaded up my ice bong packed a cone and blazed away. greatest night ever, didn't have to be sneaky or silent

I WANT TO HEAR

WTF
    lol thats so tight

I WANT TO HEAR

i got one last night me,my girlfriend,and her friend wanted to blaze so i get my pre rolled lbutnt outta my bathroom and head out,now where walking and ti take this huge fucking hit which pute me in a fuckin coughing fit and damn it felt good and they took there hits,my high is my body feels all fizzy and i cant feel my legs and stuff and i laugh my ass of at some things,my girlfriends is laughing and her friend the same as her.but anyways my mom is driving my girlfriends friend home and where driving and i am totally fucked outta my mind and they were fine cus they didnt take big enough hits and she got out at her house then my mom drove me and my girlfriend to the movies nad on the way there my mom told a joke about my fat ass friends nipple and i couldnt stop laughing and my girfriend was looking at me like shutup or shell kno we were blazin and then we were sittin in the movies and i was seeing accepted and the screen kept lookingm like it was moving and i couldnt feel my body and i was jus blazed outta my head....it was great.

I WANT TO HEAR

Hmmm...my friends and I were sitting in my room smoking, and my mom came in(my friends weren't really aware that my mom is now cool with me smoking in my room) and she was like..what the hell are you guys doing? And then she asked me for a hit and walked out. My friends were pretty tripped out, and I enjoyed their reactions to that situation...not many interesting things happen.

I WANT TO HEAR

I smoked my friend out for his first time and he went home to masturbate. That in its self is a pretty good n00b story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengzi

Listen to Bongzoola

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast