Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1724 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Private message?

How can I do this?

Thanks
    joebhoy Reviewed by joebhoy on . Private message? How can I do this? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Private message?

You can pay for the membership, which doesn't exist.

Basically, you can't. Maybe some day, not now.

Private message?

Do you not think that's stupid, this must be the only public board where you can not send PM'S to someone. Anyway's thanks, I just feel this site would be far better off if you could PM people.

Cheers

Private message?

Yeah, it would be cool, but the problem is most other sites don't have as much to worry about. I mean, first of all the owners here have stated that PMs would just send the server problems here through the roof. Plus, keep in mind this is a site about an illegal substance. I mean, you take some risks.

See I don't actually go to other boards, so I don't even know how the PMs work. I never found a need for them, but I've never used em.

Oh, and when I first read that it looked like you couldn't send PMS to someone. I had a small laugh. Just felt the need to say it.

Private message?

Quote Originally Posted by graph
    Yeah, it would be cool, but the problem is most other sites don't have as much to worry about. I mean, first of all the owners here have stated that PMs would just send the server problems here through the roof. Plus, keep in mind this is a site about an illegal substance. I mean, you take some risks.
    That's a good point, it's ok for people here to say oh this is how you grow it and you need this and that and where to get them but say if I say something like anyone know here I can buy an ounce of weed it would be deleted ok yes it's illegal but in certain country's attempting to grow is also illegal

Quote Originally Posted by graph
    See I don't actually go to other boards, so I don't even know how the PMs work. I never found a need for them, but I've never used em.
    I do and it's great to be honest.

Anyways just thought I should say if this website had private messaging I think it would be great idea. :thumbsup:

Cheers
    Joe

Private message?

:thumbsup: I think graph summed it up well. This is a HUGE site with alot of members, and if they were all to PM at one time then it wouldd shut the server down. I do apologies for this but at the end of the day its just how things go.....enjoy the site and I am sure you will meet some great people here.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Private message?

Well I know load's of place's that are certainly alot bigger than this site in no way would I regard this site as been HUGE other site's have PM'S ok I know it could lead to trouble maybe people talking about selling to each other but there are way's in which mod's can see what there saying and if it isn't appropriate they could be warned then banned.

I thought maybe something ye might look into or maybe not if ye think it's ok the way it is.

Anyway's just my view I think if ye had this the site would be alot better.

Cheers

Private message?

Can 1 of you mods tell me where my last thread went??????
    thanks!
    WG

Private message?

what does regristered + mean? lol

Private message?

Here's your thread:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=79109

And the + sign now means you have more than 50 posts and the signature feature is turned on.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast