Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Private message?

Well im prity new here but I just did a SEARCH with the SEARCH button and I believe if you go over 50 post's you get the + so you can have a signature.

Goodluck

2.   Advertisements

Private message?

[quote=Psycho4Bud]Here's your thread:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=79109

And the + sign now means you have more than 50 posts and the signature feature is turned on.

thats not my last thread, my last 1 was a question i had about the effects of meth??????
    dunno where it went?

Private message?

This is a cannabis-related board. Posts with talk of substances other than weed get deleted when the mods see them. That's been standard operating procedure for a couple of months now.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Private message?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl

thats not my last thread, my last 1 was a question i had about the effects of meth??????
    dunno where it went?
    Try www.bluelight.ru find whatever you want there :thumbsup:

Private message?

I've made a thread similar to this one as well....

Private Messages would make this site 100 X better....

Private message?

If PM's were open to everyone. This site would be shut down in a matter of months.

The reason places get shut down is because they are held responsible for the content of their website..

Having PM's disabled to everyone is a preventave measure.

We are preventing problems by not allowing people to private message anyone they want.

Besides.. this is a forum, not a private messaging system.

Bob.

Private message?

Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73
    This is a cannabis-related board. Posts with talk of substances other than weed get deleted when the mods see them. That's been standard operating procedure for a couple of months now.
    Thank you, i just didnt know what happened to it? And i dont come on alot, why didnt the Mod just tell me? gRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
    WG

Private message?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl
    Thank you, i just didnt know what happened to it? And i dont come on alot, why didnt the Mod just tell me? gRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
    WG
    Well, you asked about a thread missing.......not a post. The guidelines are at the top of every forum and in my sig.......feel free to take a look.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

Private message?

Im thinking having pm off is good, otherwise it would be to easy to break rules aswell, such as m.o.m talk with other members using the private message system, unless the mods would search through everyones pm boxes to make sure stuff like this didnt happen. :\

Private message?

Quote Originally Posted by skulltorcha
    Im thinking having pm off is good, otherwise it would be to easy to break rules aswell, such as m.o.m talk with other members using the private message system, unless the mods would search through everyones pm boxes to make sure stuff like this didnt happen. :\
    exactly! and then what would be the point? we'd see what was going on and either just ban that many more people or remove the system all together... be happy not having something, rather than having something and having it taken away.
    Not to mention going through peoples PM inboxes is not exactly ethical is it. we certainly don't do it to cafe members...

seeing as there's no real reason to keep this open anymore.

Have a Happy Long weekend All.
    Bob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast