Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1628 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

show your michigan weed

Laws are laws. if it was ok they would drop the age to 17. boy you still in highschool. wait tell you get out of school before you burn your brain cells

show your michigan weed

New to the boards and the area. I am in AA and looking for folks with similar interests. Glad to find these message boards and hope to meet up with some tokers soon enough.

3.   Advertisements

show your michigan weed

Here are some pretty shotty pics of some bud I got from a friend in Cali. Got an oz for $500.00. Super dense and super potent! These pics only show about 10 grams of it.

show your michigan weed

500$ are you crazy? Im sorry but thats just.. only and ounce? Cant say it dont look good but DAMN

show your michigan weed

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    holy shit i have never spent more then 150 for an oz of regs.... next time i manage to get some weed home with out smoking it ill get some photos.
    Interesting, I have never spent more than $80.00 for an oz of reg.

500$ are you crazy? Im sorry but thats just.. only and ounce? Cant say it dont look good but DAMN
    I take it most of you have never smoked any bud from Cali? $500.00 an oz for the best damn dank you will ever find is pretty standard. I haven't been able to find anything even close to this quality in Michigan, which is why I had to go to Cali.

It is sad to say, but the smoke here just does not compare. :-(

show your michigan weed

holy shit son, i pay can get better dro of some Pot Of Gold for 350. 0 nugs just colas.

show your michigan weed

Quote Originally Posted by SiXFeEtDeEp
    holy shit son, i pay can get better dro of some Pot Of Gold for 350. 0 nugs just colas.
    So I have heard from numerous people, but it has yet to happen. Not sure if I am just a product of coincidence or if people just like to talk.

show your michigan weed

dude I get amazing dro, better than the shit you had pictures of, for 1/2 the price. it's pathetic that you'd pay that much for bud to be honest. you are getting ripped off hardcore, and somewhere down the line got brainwashed into thinking you are getting a straight deal... lol. some cali mailer is laughing his ass off to the bank.

show your michigan weed

heres a quarterr i got last month?
    haha. low mids, paid 20 bucks for it?
    got me stoned, im not complainin.

ps: no need to rip on people. everyones paid some ridiculous prices once. shit happens.

show your michigan weed

Dont know why they wont just show up on the page. Good bud.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast