Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What is your religion?

Im curious to know what everyone on Cannabis.com believes in. I myself am a staunch atheist.

just to stir up a little RESPECTFUL debate on the side, Wouldnt you get bored in heaven? Youre supposedly there for an eternity so what would keep you amused for say 3 million years?
    NextLineIsMine Reviewed by NextLineIsMine on . What is your religion? Im curious to know what everyone on Cannabis.com believes in. I myself am a staunch atheist. just to stir up a little RESPECTFUL debate on the side, Wouldnt you get bored in heaven? Youre supposedly there for an eternity so what would keep you amused for say 3 million years? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What is your religion?

Well seeing as i am simple minded. Probably a ball or something.

What is your religion?

Whatever we find pleasurable during our life in my case it would be smoking grass and getting laid, thats not against any dogma is it ?

What is your religion?

A yo-yo and a lot of marijuana.

What is your religion?

im agnostic
    Quote Originally Posted by cole
    haha the whole time people are saying ridethefire, i thought it was some sex thing to do to someone while there passed out haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dryst
    if someones passed out it isnt called ride the fire...its called ride the train
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRaNoIa
    fucking ninja dryst

What is your religion?

Hellenic/Kemetic Reconstructionism here (wiki article cus I know most people havn't heard of either of those, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenic_Reconstructionism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_reconstructionism )

As for what would keep me entertained in the afterlife? Friends, family, some good movies and tunes, and good old maryjane.

What is your religion?

I beleive people when they say that dinosaurs are real, cause either that or its one hell of a well played out prank

so from that you should be able to guess my answer

What is your religion?

were talking about eternity though man. What about when you got to that point when you had talked about everything there was to talk about and done everything you could ever do. I just cant concieve of existing endlessly.

What is your religion?

I believe in a supreme being but i still consider myself agnostic. I constantly think of where all the matter in the universe came from so either a supreme being put it there or we are living inside of this surpeme being.

What is your religion?

Militant atheist (see signature).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast