been interested in growing for a while, been slowly learning and scouting locations, but one thing continues to vex me.

i have never grown before, i know many species of plants have differant grow and harvest times, how ever i was wondering how exact they are, in many places you have to grow at certain times do to climate, i how ever live in southern California, where the temperature is hot and sunny alot, to much for my liking.

would a climate such as this allow a more flexable harvest season? or does it still require strict conditions?

and how about hawaii? is it good to grow in Hawaii year round? or do you gotta move your crops during the storm season?
Darth Smoker Reviewed by Darth Smoker on . Growing in California been interested in growing for a while, been slowly learning and scouting locations, but one thing continues to vex me. i have never grown before, i know many species of plants have differant grow and harvest times, how ever i was wondering how exact they are, in many places you have to grow at certain times do to climate, i how ever live in southern California, where the temperature is hot and sunny alot, to much for my liking. would a climate such as this allow a more flexable harvest Rating: 5