Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1650 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hello Canada New Brunswick

hi fellow New Brunswickers here are a couple of pic on my little lady on my patio

2.   Advertisements

Update on my little lady in good ole Albert Co NB

looks like some nice gardening grampy!
    :thumbsup:

Thats really nice

Woodstock, New Brunswick (area) Health Canada MM card holder

hello yaul just moved to moncton, I see a couple of you glazed eyed fellows around. east coast rules

Quote Originally Posted by Lenihan
    high fellow canadians just seeing who else here is from little newbrunswick. Quite a bit of weed around here but shitty weed good thing st.stevens is close. hope to see some posts :rasta:
    Im voting Green Party, Pirate Party, Marijuana Party, Communist, Or last choice Liberals. This would help stop discrimination for pot users. If you ever been harassed or inconvenienced because of your pot smoking, but have never voted when you can, your an idiot. If you vote Conservative and smoke pot, you are a bigger idiot, as they want to throw all pot smokers in jail. Vote for your right to exist, and get your friends to vote for your right too !

Voting takes 5 minutes, but can affect your life for the next 4 years. If you have protested hours on end, but have never voted, your an idiot.

Laws change, politicians are the ones who change them. Different politicians change laws in different ways.

Vote and get all your friends to vote. You do not need to be more of an activist than that. dead stupid easy.

This world is full of Haves and Have-nots, if you are reading this forum, more than likely you are a Have-Not. Since we outnumber the Haves, lets not let them dictate to us, what we can and cant do.

hi im from that lil nb too

Hey Canadian I am many miles away but since your/feel your frustration. Seems like its here when no $ or no$ an dits all over, I live in Oregon, this is my first " post " here , I am mm card holder seeking a grower and my canna butter last two 2 BATCHES WENT WRONG I think I may have " evaporated thc ? CAN ANYONE HELP info. To many variations of time, amount, I am mostly not understanding the point of Tempature of which ANY in my mj ( it was hard to grinddd it so beautifully, sticky, clump white scraggy crystals ummm, if u were here I would
    Any way info on temp of loss of Ingrediants mj I know boiling point of water is220 deg. F. And butter is within general Temp, fare height I CANNOT KEEP WAISTING CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIX MY MED NEED INFO DO I RE MELT IT ALL AND START OVER IF SO I AM LOOKING INTO A 4lb butter (salted/clarified) with a tiny hint of flavor thc not like my first batch which I mist ankle made PERFICT, my grower even Loved it, I cannot remember my steps etc. help ?

I like you post I think is a strong good message no bettn round the bush controlling people sucks epically when your (me a smoker/mm card holder etc) hope for the best VOTE yes need Lamen ters seems like they enjoy stumping me up with words so long and drawn out most time than not my Webster does not contain def. go for it and YES WE THE PEOPLE
    WE THE PEOPLE......L8r.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeeatsmoke
    Hey Canadian I am many miles away but since your/feel your frustration. Seems like its here when no $ or no$ an dits all over, I live in Oregon, this is my first " post " here , I am mm card holder seeking a grower and my canna butter last two 2 BATCHES WENT WRONG I think I may have " evaporated thc ? CAN ANYONE HELP info. To many variations of time, amount, I am mostly not understanding the point of Tempature of which ANY in my mj ( it was hard to grinddd it so beautifully, sticky, clump white scraggy crystals ummm, if u were here I would
    Any way info on temp of loss of Ingrediants mj I know boiling point of water is220 deg. F. And butter is within general Temp, fare height I CANNOT KEEP WAISTING CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIX MY MED NEED INFO DO I RE MELT IT ALL AND START OVER IF SO I AM LOOKING INTO A 4lb butter (salted/clarified) with a tiny hint of flavor thc not like my first batch which I mist ankle made PERFICT, my grower even Loved it, I cannot remember my steps etc. help ?
    Hi SES, try this place...tons of inf..
    http://boards.cannabis.com/edibles/1...-tutorial.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast