Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How much is weed in amsterdam?

im (maybe) going next summer too!!!
    drive from belgium to amsterdam

2.   Advertisements

Between 5 and 20 euros per gram. You can find better deals if you shop around.

when i go for the cup man i wanna bring like 1500 for bud man

I hope you'll live to smoke all that up

There are several recent menus HERE.

Enjoy
    FlyByNite
    Enjoy
    FlyByNite

www.CoffeeshopMenus.org

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNite
    There are several recent menus HERE.

Enjoy
    FlyByNite
    Nice first post! Welcome to Cannabis.com!!!

i recently came back from dam, catch the train from dam central station to utrecth it will cost 4euros,it wil take 45minutes,:rastasmoke: once in utrecth all the weed is much cheaper than dam somtimes half the price. amsterdam is mainly 4tourists now dood. happy hunting

I have too agree the Dam is Expensive (These Days) but still worth it considering there a smoking Ban
    Next Year,,ur better off going now as it wont be like it was ten years ago after next year
    i dont reckon.. Im having a swan song on Oct then i dont reckon ill be going back im sad too say, A Vet of over ten trips to the Dam i dont think there'l be any chance of any atmosphere im afraid. Current prices are the worst theyve ever been. when i first visted
    Amsterdam when i was 19 it was class. Hard too follow, Coffee Shops Openly sold Ozs at great prices now ever were u go its a gram at 15 maybe ten euro well in amsterdam central
    you can pick up some nice shit for 7 too 10 euro but you have too visit more than the Bulldog and the Green House to get these prices. I was over in April and the reason for the Oct Visit as said above is probly a good bye for me....My trip in Oct is a solo project as ive always went with the wife or brother or mates so this time im getting Blizzed my Way lol...Well Amsterdam ant what it was ten years ago but if you have been there get there before next july otherwise itll be a shadow of its self next year...Also recent news is the mUSHROOM gALLERY HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN DUE TO DRYED MUSHROOMS BEING FOUND IN THE SHOP SO IF ITS REOPEN'D SOME ONE LET ME kNOW......lol

Well Is it worth it you bet ur ass it is ....Considering the changes which have been very noticeable for some one like me who first visited the place nearly 13 years ago ,,you
    bet it is its sad that the law turned against beer in shops which i can handle but smoking bans are a real deaths bell for old Amsterdam......

Peace Drought.........Long live Amsterdam..........

Wait, what? There's a smoking ban going into effect next summer? Total ban, or just smoking in public? Are shops closing? Is it confined to Amsterdam?

Crap!

I've been to the dam once when I was 13, so no joy then obviously. I really want to go back, either solo or with some friends, just having a hard scheduling it - so much going on this year.

Is there a consensus on best city to visit to party other than Amsterdam? I'm looking to visit and sightsee for at least 5 or 6 days.

Indeed Devil Its sounds like next July by what the Mayor off Amtserdam says it'll
    include coffee shops. There was talk off the shops getting the staff to sign wavers
    against any future Insurance claims if the workers get lung cancer in years too come but
    i think The mayor has rubbished this talk and is saying that all public bars coffees shops
    will have to abide by the Rules like everyone else....Sad shit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast