Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1934 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Loose Change

Watched this documentry today and found it thought provoking..

If thier is an ounce of truth in this then we are all phucked.

Thing is i feel it may be true i really do.:
    missrizzla Reviewed by missrizzla on . Loose Change Watched this documentry today and found it thought provoking.. If thier is an ounce of truth in this then we are all phucked. Thing is i feel it may be true i really do.: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Loose Change

Loose Change debunking site, "Dedicated to exposing the Lies, Distortions, and Myths in the Movie Loose Change":

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

Loose Change

So "loose change' is conspiracy theory concerning 9/11....hhmm, k

It's kinda like debunking the flat world theory. It's just not worth the effort.

Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by Breukelen advocaat
    Loose Change debunking site, "Dedicated to exposing the Lies, Distortions, and Myths in the Movie Loose Change":

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

The amazing part is, the people telling the truth have to document everything, and (some) people still don't believe it.

The propagandists can just make it up as they go along and very thing is just blindly accepted.

Some people's fear just will not let them accept the fact that there are people who would, given the opportunity, murder them in cold blood, because of who they are.

If they delude themselves into thinking "the Government did it", it gives them a false sense of control (and denial) . the "Government" thinks like they do, has same language they do, the Government is part of "their" culture they have a understanding of it. they can rationalize it. They don't have to face their fear- someone wants to kill me and they are not willing to negotiate about it.

Now, (sadly) a lot of these conspiracy theorists are so tattooed to this nut-ball story they couldn't get off the plane (excuse the pun) if they wanted too.

Loose Change

I believe in the concept of shady happenings surrounding 9-11.

That being said I highly, highly discourage taking loose change seriously. I've seen it and researched it's creditbility. It has tons of factual errors.

The one thing going for the 9-11 theory is the free-fall speed of the towers; it doesn't make sense. Everything else is lots and lots of speculation.

Loose Change

Some of it is true but its mostly false. Even many people who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy discredit loose change as disinformation.
    Originally posted by Great Spirit
    If you knew what I knew and experienced what I have experienced son, you would be wiping my ass with $20 bills and asking me if you could keep them.
    Originally posted byLazySmoking420

Women and Penguins become one.

Loose Change

It was a B25 Bomber not a B-52.. nuff said.

Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by Nylo
    I believe in the concept of shady happenings surrounding 9-11.

That being said I highly, highly discourage taking loose change seriously. I've seen it and researched it's creditbility. It has tons of factual errors.

The one thing going for the 9-11 theory is the free-fall speed of the towers; it doesn't make sense. Everything else is lots and lots of speculation.
    They did not fall at free fall speed, as can easily be seen in pretty much any photo of the collapse: you see columns that have become detached from the building falling at a faster rate than the building itself is collapsing. If the detached columns are falling at free fall speed, this clearly means the building is collapsing at a rate slower than that.

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedWeFall
    I don't understand why everyone finds it SO hard to believe it. Who says that our government has to be trustworthy? They want money. They don't care about us.
    Simply put, it's easier to believe our government than it is to take a step back and really look at things.

Bandwagon patriots make me sick.

If you love your country, then keep your government in line, or god help us all.

Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorCubensis
    Simply put, it's easier to believe our government than it is to take a step back and really look at things.

Bandwagon patriots make me sick.

If you love your country, then keep your government in line, or god help us all.

When the WTC was hit, both in 1993 and 2001, I wasn't far away. The "government" didn't have to tell us who did it.

P.S. No self-respecting communist would say, "God help us all".
    Atheism is one of the few things that I agree with them on. They do not like terrorism, which is another point in their favor.