Hi folks,

I wanted to get some feedback from people about my grow. I am just starting week 5. Is it normal for the tops of these to start looking somewhat droopy? Some are and some aren't so I wasn't sure. I'm using pro bloom, cal mag, hydroplex, (those 3 things take ppms to 900) and sweet and liquid karma (taking ppms to 1200). Also my ph is really starting to rise quickly whereas it was very stable before (using ro water) Is this common or I am I doing something wrong? Oh, 1000 watt light about 26-30 inches above plants, bigger plants off to the side of the light with mylar.

Ps HOW MUCH LONGER???????:what: Thanks!
Weedhound Reviewed by Weedhound on . Starting week 5--normal? Hi folks, I wanted to get some feedback from people about my grow. I am just starting week 5. Is it normal for the tops of these to start looking somewhat droopy? Some are and some aren't so I wasn't sure. I'm using pro bloom, cal mag, hydroplex, (those 3 things take ppms to 900) and sweet and liquid karma (taking ppms to 1200). Also my ph is really starting to rise quickly whereas it was very stable before (using ro water) Is this common or I am I doing something wrong? Oh, 1000 Rating: 5