Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1310 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Mars Volta

everyone should listen to these guys when your blown by far the most trippiest band ive heard listening to these guys when ur stoned is like going on a fuking advanture!!
    badfish2689 Reviewed by badfish2689 on . The Mars Volta everyone should listen to these guys when your blown by far the most trippiest band ive heard listening to these guys when ur stoned is like going on a fuking advanture!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Mars Volta

No thank you. They're not my cup of tea.

The Mars Volta

Mars Volta. Their music matches their name.

I have a vendetta with mars volta, ever since my stoned college buddies thought it would be cool to sit me in a room and listen to one cd, which took about 8 hours. It wasn't cool. Toward the end, I had considered taking a power drill to my head, just to understand why it was necessary to listen to the same bass line, and nothing else, for 10 minutes.

Then I heard them in a song by handsome boy modeling school. It was them and rza I think. Great song, it's one of my favorites. I was blown away when I heard it was them. So I guess I'm conflicted.

The Mars Volta

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE MARS VOLTA. There was this period where that's all I would listen to, Wolfmother anyone?

The Mars Volta

The Mars Volta sucks.

Hard.

The Mars Volta

what are people SAYING ABOUT THEM SUCKING? oops caps... theyre such an amazing band, i could understand though if you were locked ina room with them for 8 hours haha. pretty insane shit, ive heard that they arent good live cause all the different sounds combine, this true? im seeing them soon with rhcp so just wonderin

The Mars Volta

Roulette Dares is my favorite song. They have good talent but I hear they aren't good live.

The Mars Volta

yea wolfmother is good. i love to listen to televators when im .. and yea i dont think there anygood live ive seen them twice and im going to see them this sunday there opening for the red hot chili peppers im going to get so fuked up at that concert

The Mars Volta

Yes the Mars Volta are very good. Everytime I hang out with a certain group of friends, we can usually be found listening to the Mars Volta and blazing a few joints. Plus the guitarist is insanely good.
    Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?

The Mars Volta

mars volta?
    lol suck
    kthnx.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast