Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1373 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

southwest ohio

I live in southwest Ohio and been growing outdoors since mid july and havent seen any signs of flowering...i was wondering if anyone was familiar growing in this part of the country and could answer a few questions
    Four2zeroKmK Reviewed by Four2zeroKmK on . southwest ohio I live in southwest Ohio and been growing outdoors since mid july and havent seen any signs of flowering...i was wondering if anyone was familiar growing in this part of the country and could answer a few questions Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

southwest ohio

Those are looking nice did you cover them at all to make them start flowering or did they do it on their own?

southwest ohio

they will start flowering when the daylight hours shorten ... be patient ... :smokin:
    it\'s disgraceful what the dumbass website owner \'Sundance\' did to this website, it used to be the Best

southwest ohio

i'm looking to order some seeds is that a pretty good site to order from???

southwest ohio

I grew up in sw ohio. outside grow harvest in late sept. earily oct. a week to 10 days before the frist frost. they look good man.I hope they don't cut the corn before the herb is harvested. Good man