Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Rolling: A Tutorial

I am bored and I just saw another post where someone wanted to know how to roll, so I thought I would make a tutorial and try to explain the best I can how to roll a good joint. :thumbsup:

Obviously, the first thing you need are materials:

-Papers
    -Roach Material
    -Brace (Optional, but well help beginners and ensure proper distribution of -smoking product IMO)
    -Cannabis Product

Picture 3 shows the brace I made.

Picture 4 is the roach. Just take a business card, cut off a portion of it, and tightly roll it in to a cylinder.

Picture 5 are the materials I will be using in this particular joint: From top left in clockwork fashion: 1) Tobacco, 2) Weed, 3) Hashish 4) Hempka (something made by dissoliving powdered kief in medical alcohol and cooking it down, soaking it up with medium of your choice)
    Binzhoubum Reviewed by Binzhoubum on . Rolling: A Tutorial I am bored and I just saw another post where someone wanted to know how to roll, so I thought I would make a tutorial and try to explain the best I can how to roll a good joint. :thumbsup: Obviously, the first thing you need are materials: -Papers -Roach Material -Brace (Optional, but well help beginners and ensure proper distribution of -smoking product IMO) -Cannabis Product Picture 3 shows the brace I made. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Now, I would I like to mention that I am not using the papers of my choice. I usually use a longer, much thinner paper such as OCB Slim, but at the moment I only have these shorter, lower quality papers called Mascottes.

As you can see in picture 3, I have put two of the shorter papers together perpendicularly so I can get a longer paper to roll with.

I will place the roach at the end of the joint on the right side and use it to guide my roll. As you can see in pictures 8 and 9, I am pinching the end of the paper where the roach is and kind of tucking it under and using it to guide the rest of the joint as it rolls up. If you do it right, it should basically roll itself; all you have to do is make sure it is not rolled too tight or too loose.

In pictures 10 and 11, you are able to see the finished product. I usually cut off the excess paper because I feel it is easier to light that way and allows for a much more even burn while smoking. One of the keys to even burning is also the way you distribute the smoking medium in the joint before you roll it. Look at picture 7 to see how I have distributed the medium to my specifications.

Picture 13 shows a joint I rolled using my preferred rolling papers: OCB Slim.

I hope that this has been helpful to some of you, and I would like to also remind you that practice makes perfect! :smokin:

Pictures 11, 12, and 13. :smokin:

I would also like to note that in picture 6 you can see how I have mixed the hashish, hempka, tobacco, and weed all together and worked it through by hand to make a uniform smoking mixture.

thats a nice jay man, i hope to someday be that good

pretty nice guide :thumbsup:

my favorite papers are King Size Smoking Brand DeLux, the ones in the black box. they're long and very thin. more ganja less paper to smoke

Thanks for the support all! :smokin:

I hope some people can learn from this. If you still can't figure it out, I will make a video.

why do you use 2 papers

Yeah a video would go very well with it.

Nice job!! :dance:

Nice guide . I would like to see a video, just for perfection.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast