Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Rolling: A Tutorial

nice job man.. Well i dnt have any prob in rolling my joint like yours...
    Me im fromm Mauritius an island in the indian ocean (The beaches of hawai is nofin compared to those over here)
    And you are rite practice does make perfect..
    Bt do you knw how to roll into a conical ???

Quote Originally Posted by MASS
    nice job man.. Well i dnt have any prob in rolling my joint like yours...
    Me im fromm Mauritius an island in the indian ocean (The beaches of hawai is nofin compared to those over here)
    And you are rite practice does make perfect..
    Bt do you knw how to roll into a conical ???
    The shape of the joint is all about distribution of the smoking medium.

I can roll a fat cone if I want, but I prefer the style I use now.

I plan on rolling many different style and adding them to this thread.

I think maybe I will attempt the Cat Whisker's joint tonight and post some pics and instuctions. :smokin:

3.   Advertisements

oh wow thats ingenius! i wonder if it would work if i get a thin stick of hash, and stick tobacco all over it and pack it tight into a straight joint? You just gave me inspiration for that im just not sure as how to make it burn slow and evenly to make the hash burn nicely.

Rolling really isnt hard at all. Obviously your gonna be shit at something when you start doing it and then you learn through trial and error. I think a lot of people are just too lazy or impatient to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneberg
    oh wow thats ingenius! i wonder if it would work if i get a thin stick of hash, and stick tobacco all over it and pack it tight into a straight joint? You just gave me inspiration for that im just not sure as how to make it burn slow and evenly to make the hash burn nicely.
    I usually just press my hash out on the table into a coin sheet and then put a little fire to it for a couple seconds then mix it in throughly with the tobacco, trying to make sure that it is an even mixture and there aren't any oversize chunks. :smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by dreadedben
    Rolling really isnt hard at all. Obviously your gonna be shit at something when you start doing it and then you learn through trial and error. I think a lot of people are just too lazy or impatient to learn.
    Exactly! :thumbsup:

once again, great job man. very informative.

thats a nice ass joint

Today I thought I would show you all how to roll the infamous Cat's Whisker joint. :smokin:

I would like to mention that today's joint will be rolled by my good mate "S" from the UK.

As you can tell from picture 1, these are the materials we will be using. "S" has taken two OCB's and cut one in half adding another half to the other creating an extra long paper.

You can see the medium spread out and ready to roll in picture 2. I would have used a brace to brace the joint while I was distributing the medium, but as you can see "S" has chosen to use a sort of half brace by placing one end of the joint on top of a box of papers.

Picture 3 is just a gratuitous kief shot.

Pictures 4 and 5 are showing the joint in various stages of rolling completion. Notice how the thumbs are used to sort of press the medium into place and then used as a guide for rolling upwards while tucking in the other side of the paper. :smokin:

Please note how extra long the roach is in picture 7. This is done purposely to connect the other joint you will roll.

As you can see in picture 8 "S" has rolled another joint is attaching it to the joint rolled before via the extra long roach constructed before.

Pictures 9 and 10 are showing how the two joints have been connected and then reinforced using another smaller rolling paper. :smokin:

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast