Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Rolling: A Tutorial

That's definately a nice spliff, man. I would totally love to toke off that. A video would just be icing on the cake, and you could totally post that stuff on youtube.com.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTheWeed
    why do you use 2 papers
    Original Poster: "As you can see in picture 3, I have put two of the shorter papers together perpendicularly so I can get a longer paper to roll with."
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]\"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.\"

- Buddha
    [/SIZE][/align]

thats a bueat. surpisingly easy to follow. i dont smoke many joints, but i do if im out somewhere, and dont feel like bringing a pipe. again, great job. if you posted a video on youtube or something make sure to post the link.

its good that there are all these guides stickied
    [SIZE=\"2\"]
    Quote Originally Posted by graph
    It\'s hard to convince us that weed\'s the problem when all of us here know it\'s not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it\'s illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think
    [/SIZE]

Nup, still can't roll. I guess I just need shitloads of practice.

Damn, I wish I had rolling skills like that. I usally just use a pipe, but rolling is useful if you want to sneak a spliff into a concert or something.

Hey you made it to a sticky nice job lol

how i learned- practice with bread crumbs or something like that. or rolling tobacco if you smoke tobacco.

I can roll a smokeable joint, they just arnet all that pretty and i cant figure out how to roll em like in all those videos and guides i find. the part i get stuck at is after rolling the paper together to get the shape. after that everyone kinda tucks in the paper and rolls it up so easy with the thumbs. WTF? i cant for the life of me do that. i have tried so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker
    I can roll a smokeable joint, they just arnet all that pretty and i cant figure out how to roll em like in all those videos and guides i find. the part i get stuck at is after rolling the paper together to get the shape. after that everyone kinda tucks in the paper and rolls it up so easy with the thumbs. WTF? i cant for the life of me do that. i have tried so many times.
    It's all about practice man. :smokin:

I used to roll horrible, pregnant joints, but after a little practice and trying out various methods I am able to roll a great joint everytime.

I am going to make a video and show exactly what my fingers are doing as soon as I get some time here in the next few days. :smokin:

Good smoking and good rolling! :stoned:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast