Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Houston headshops...

go to either BC on westheimer,,,awesome selection of jermeys
    or
    SMOKE DREAMZZ!!!! this place kicks ass...roors, hurricanes, anything you can think of..vapezilla evenn...awesome shop..they love to negociate price btw

Houston headshops...

If you're on North Hwy 6, go check out Smoke Center south of West Little York. The girls that work there are cool. Just make sure you don't mention pot or any other drugs cause they will kick you out. If they sell to you after you mention drugs, they can get fined or go to jail. Also Texas Body Art is in the same shopping center.

Houston headshops...

So i might be moving from Los Angeles to Houston. Can anyone give me an idea of what to look for. How has are the cops, and I'm not really trying to smoke Mex import. . .

4.   Advertisements

Houston headshops...

its not to bad gotta know where to look, im from the 909 if you know where that is, just east of LA. Prices are a little higher here
    I just got promoted and itâ??s all thanks to yes I CANnabis

Houston headshops...

Quote Originally Posted by fanclerks
    LOL, wow... I've gotta give it to the owner of that place... it's pretty ballsy to have 420 in your store name for a smoke shop. That's pretty much rubbing it in the LEOs faces... "Yeah... We sell paraphernalia! What are ya gonna do about it?"
    If you will simply keep one of those little bull durham cloth bags of tobacco on you, your paraphernalia becomes a legal smoking device. I've had the same bag of tobacco in my purse for several years...B

Houston headshops...

Whoa thread revival... well im in houston and wondering what headshop has the best prices around the SW side of town through like galleria westhimer/richmond area... i been to smoke dreams on richmond it was ok how is BC smoke shop?

Houston headshops...

Quote Originally Posted by El Digital
    Is there any headshop on the north side of houston? I've been trying to search them out to no avail, so I typically just plan the big trip down to the southwest side of town and hit up Smoke Dreamz on Richmond (noticed a few weeks ago the Bizarre Bazaar on Richmond was either closed down or moved)...

There's gotta be something closer...
    bomdiggidy smoke shop in katy tx on mason road is the sickest shop ever with live glassblowers in store doing absolutly craziest glass ive ever seen oh ya and they offer glassblowing classes too

Houston headshops...

So my friend and I decided we were going to begin distributing K2 Herbal Incense in Houston and the surrounding areas. While doing so, we found that there are a sh*t load of places that sell fakes for dirt cheap. With only a few reputable places like Smoke Dreamz selling the real deal. Making it impossible for us to move our product. So we thought, "hey, why not sell directly to the ppl at the price that's a win win". I'm sitting on a crap load of product so here's a deal for yall.

K2 Ultra (3g pack) = $30
    K2 Summit (3g pack) = $25
    K2 Blonde (3g pack) = $25

I'm charging a $5 delivery fee if you live f*cking far. If you come to me (south east houston) price is as listed. I purchased this stuff from a certified retailer (Validation Results Page), so you know it's the real deal. I'll even sit and wait for you to "verify". So if you're like me and everyone else with a job and can't smoke bud, give me a call. (oh and if you own a store, I can cut you a deal for large orders.)
    -K2 Guy
    832-885-5135

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234