Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Any seedbanks ship from within the US????

FOAF is not crazy about having seeds go through US customs especially the way border security has been lately. Do any of the seedbanks ship annoymusly from within the US??? He would feel a lot better about ordering that way.
    unsolved Reviewed by unsolved on . Any seedbanks ship from within the US???? FOAF is not crazy about having seeds go through US customs especially the way border security has been lately. Do any of the seedbanks ship annoymusly from within the US??? He would feel a lot better about ordering that way. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

thousands of illegal aliens stream over the borders every day ... I hardly think ten tiny seeds would be discovered ... I order seeds online frequently, directly to my front door ... no worries ... :smokin:
    it\'s disgraceful what the dumbass website owner \'Sundance\' did to this website, it used to be the Best

not that I know of, and I would have a hard time trusting anyones that do. But I know that cannabis clubs in california sell killer strains.

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    thousands of illegal aliens stream over the borders every day ... I hardly think ten tiny seeds would be discovered ... I order seeds online frequently, directly to my front door ... no worries ... :smokin:
    (the image reaper) <--- This guy is not lying . I have ordered beans from oversea many times and I have always gotten my order here to my house in the mail. I don't think there are ne more seed companys in the US that ship seeds anywhere. The seed companys outside of the US can easliy sell seeds and I don't think the DEA can do anything about it . jUst ask around and find a good place to buy from. Here is alittle something: http://www.seedboutique.com/sindex.php Think if it as an early/late birthday present :dance: ... They got the Right beans...

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper

Hey m8 u´re right on, saves time, ordering from outside the US saves u shipping $$$ at ur beans take longer to be delivered....

send a email to Rushman he is in the states and a good independent breeder. he has some killer strains at super cheap prices. ask around and you will hear nothing but good things about him. you can find him oer at hg420.com he also has a auction site but i cant remember the name of it.