Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1585 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

my ghetto grow

well here are some pics of what i have.....enjoy:thumbsup: 1 2 and 3 are my girls 4 and 5 are my super ghetto carbon filter.....all it is is a fan taped to a package of fish tank carbon that i poked a shitload of holes into.works though i just dont know how long the fan will last
    c of green Reviewed by c of green on . my ghetto grow well here are some pics of what i have.....enjoy:thumbsup: 1 2 and 3 are my girls 4 and 5 are my super ghetto carbon filter.....all it is is a fan taped to a package of fish tank carbon that i poked a shitload of holes into.works though i just dont know how long the fan will last Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my ghetto grow

Hey C, I also have a Ghetto Grow but only one plant. things looked to be going good man. How long you had them in VeG for now? They look really healthy man. What type of lights are you using? and are those bagseeds? How hope thigns go good for u man. I have like 3 omre weeks to go until harvest, or maybe 4 weeks. Keep em green man :thumbsup:...

my ghetto grow

nice ghetto grow the best way to do it man.

my ghetto grow

they are bagseed from real good mids....been about a month from seed and they are under cfls about 7000 lumens.i think i am going to flower in about 2 more weeks...they are averaging 8 inches or so.i just got a new cab off the curb today so i will make it my flower room.cant wait to see em bloom.i also checked on my outdoor and can you believe i got about an 80% female rate.....very nice

my ghetto grow

You are going to need some new pots for flowering man, those big cups can't do the job . By the way they look, I would flower now to see the males from the females. They show sex between 10-14 days of 12/12 light cycle. You should wait until you know their sex before changing them into bigger pots so that you don't waste time and soil potting male plants ( MOst are always male ). You might just get lucky and have all of them be females. I hope u will have space for that . Keep up the good work, keep em green :thumbsup: ...

my ghetto grow

i plan on making one big pot that takes up the entire bottom of my cab for the ladies to flower in.unless i find something big enough and free.i am trying to spend as little but have the best grow possible hoping to show people how easy it really is.so far i have spent less than 25 bucks and i have a carbon filter!!!i will pobably end up spending about 15 more on bloom food and soil but that is it!my expectations are about 2 -3 Os.i am lsting one plant and trimming one for main cola only just as a test and teaching expieriment for all to see.gotta find some batteries for the cam then i will have more pics.next day or two hopefully.anyway see you all soon.

my ghetto grow

here is the new box.notice the pots that i just got....guess where.someones garbage!!!!i love FREE.wash them down and good as new.they may be to big though so i will still just build a big pot.pic 2 is the homemade panda paper black garbage bag-white garbage bag to keep light from leaking 3 is the girls 4 the light and filter.would have taken more of the girls but the batteries died

my ghetto grow

Plz tell me thats not the only light you have ...

my ghetto grow

Did you buy carbon filter or make your own?

my ghetto grow

homemade carbon filter and of course that is not the only light....wish plants like this would grow on so little pics of the carbon filter are up top.by the wat blaq now that i have the new cab and lightproofed and ventilated it i am gonna go ahead and flower em.adding a few new lights first though.new pics when they show themselves

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast