Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1614 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lifelong Iowan Says High to Instate Tokers

well, i'm never buyin again...$60 for an 1/8 of anything but gold....but more power to you guys...I've been trying to get into the THC Ministry for days but they're having problems with their site...I've declared a personal war against hemp/marihauna laws and it WILL be legal to grow yer own before I'm dead and buried...the other day my best friend said he's done with weed, it's all about beer and pills now...gonna go smoke some dirtweed today...although If i had the chron i'd flush it allll down the toilet LOL

peace you potheads

2.   Advertisements

it depends on your style of smokin if i bought a bunch of schwag id jsut smoke it all at once cause i wouldnt feel stoned at all but when im smokin chronic ill take like one or two hits and almost pass out with the bowl in hand. thats y id rather pay more for the good shit then pay less for dirt.

Exactly, my friend from PA says that he likes the brick out here. He's a real light weight diabetic kind of guy but he really likes the brick, an ounce will last him about 2 weeks or more. D.Boone -it'd be cool if you could hook me up with some of the nugs you were talking about..

Ok now I see what you mean. Within a week here I made contacts for swag, nugs, hash, coke, and rolls. If any of you are out in iowa city and want to make connections just get some friends together and start smoking out in public somewhere. People will come up to you and ask to smoke so smoke them up then see what hookups they have.

Quote Originally Posted by MFD
    Ok now I see what you mean. Within a week here I made contacts for swag, nugs, hash, coke, and rolls. If any of you are out in iowa city and want to make connections just get some friends together and start smoking out in public somewhere. People will come up to you and ask to smoke so smoke them up then see what hookups they have.
    sounds like a good way to get arrested to me the cops in iowa city are dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Boone
    sounds like a good way to get arrested to me the cops in iowa city are dicks.
    Im not saying to do it right on the street. I dont see how it would be any less safe than driving around and toking if you pick your spot well. When I went to iowa state I would smoke at least once a week just standing outside in a busy parking lot thats not in view of the street. We never got hassled by the cops because we picked places where we could watch for them and hide the pipe before they would see it.

What's happening fellas? I'm from CB, just joined the board. Looks like some good shit.

anyone close to mason city?

Way down south (Lee County) here. Glad to see some others from the state hangin here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12