Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lifelong Iowan Says High to Instate Tokers

High y'all from N.Central Iowa....Charles City to be exact where u can either pay $25 for an 1/8 of dirt (zips are 140 or so), or u can pay the same amount for 1.5 grams of fluffy Kind with no potency to speak of. Yayyy!!!! I lived in IC for a few years,,,good smokes down there, i never saw any dirt, just mids and kryps. In 2003 I got cuffed for sloganeering (or as the City would have it, Vandalism and Destruction of Property) and had a gram or two on me. After a few months of freaking out and trying to clean my system out to provide a clean sample for a judge, my case was dismissed for $75 because they had an overflow of DUI's. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Anyhow, what up y'all!!?? Anyone pay less than $300 a zip 4 strains? I think the whole market is fucked, but around here its $400 for fluffy Kind that smells so good but leaves you feeling empty and ripped off. Or U can pay the same amount for dirt, and get the same feeling. Why is this!?!? Where are our IOWA growers!?!?!? We got a mainline to Chicago here but all they ever bring back is dirt to rip off white kids with, no hydro or nothing. Then they have the nerve to add weight with nickles and dimes.

Yep. That's Chucktown. I'm about to burn it all down, I aint hadda toke in a few days. Boy this is hell. At least i got plenty of bagseed, eh?
    Dizz-Oh! Reviewed by Dizz-Oh! on . Lifelong Iowan Says High to Instate Tokers High y'all from N.Central Iowa....Charles City to be exact where u can either pay $25 for an 1/8 of dirt (zips are 140 or so), or u can pay the same amount for 1.5 grams of fluffy Kind with no potency to speak of. Yayyy!!!! I lived in IC for a few years,,,good smokes down there, i never saw any dirt, just mids and kryps. In 2003 I got cuffed for sloganeering (or as the City would have it, Vandalism and Destruction of Property) and had a gram or two on me. After a few months of freaking out Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Man thats pretty rough, I live in CR and it's pretty dry right now or maybe I just don't know that right people IDK, but, if your ever this way pm or email me. [email protected]

Yo, thanks man! I'd drop a line right now, but I am currently unemployed and shit-ass broke. I'm going to start my 3rd attempt at growing as soon as i can, hopefully have some Christmas weed this year. I'm so tired of buying off street, and all my friends are well-adjusted and don't smoke. Just posting in this forum feels good, y'know, feels like a community.

Yeah we are more of a dysfunctional family.

Now, I wouldn't say that were "dysfunctional".. just a bit off beat

Quote Originally Posted by cracclx
    Now, I wouldn't say that were "dysfunctional".. just a bit off beat
    Yeah that's what i mean.

they always have an overflow of duis the police around iowa city only care about busting drunk college students and nothing else. n im in iowa city and rite now u can get an 1/8 of sensi star for $60 had some sour diesel a couple weeks ago and some nl x skunk #1 prices are bit high but its worth it if u want a good high cause any schwag around here will be a total ripoff and prolly wont even get u a buzz. there are alot preppy college white boys around here who sell bud but dont know anything about it theyl hand u a skimpy sack and not even think twice about it because they dont kno any better most of the college students that smoke have only been smokin for as long as theyve been on campus but the reality of this town is that your prolly ten times more likely to get busted for possesion of alcohal under the legal are or get busted for public intox or DUI then getting busted for possession of marijuana. thats y i love this town.

as far as i kno the iowa growers are out in full force cause ive been getting some very nice buds lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Boone
    as far as i kno the iowa growers are out in full force cause ive been getting some very nice buds lately.
    You must have some good connections. Ive been looking in ic for ~week and people in des moines and ames are saying its dry too.

i havnt had any problems finding choice nugs at all people have actually been calling me telling me they have wut i need. so as far as i can tell its not dry at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast