Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Infraction System

Yo Psycho how've ya been, man? Im planning not to get any of these this time around.
    yes, cooler than jesus, i am!!!

Infraction System

LOL....Hey dude! Nice to see ya back in the pack........

This one's for you!!:bong:

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

Infraction System

Seems terribly complicated and no recourse for appeal. I guess no appeal is necessary as long as the 'judges' never make mistakes.

Infraction System

There needs to be a tool where u can report a thread to a moderator since i cant send pm's i would like to point out this post:

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthrea...67#post1147067
    or its the fourht or fifth post down on this thread:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=1147067

sorry to post it but there was no where else i could put this.

Infraction System

I think it would be nice if you guys would mention to us what particular thread our offences originated in... Being told that I've insulted someone doesn't really narrow things down at all for me. So rather than allowing me to moderate my behavior, its more like a slap on the wrist and being told to "think about what I've done".
    But I have no idea what you're talking about. So i'll probably just wait till your back is turned and give you the finger.
    I'm sure none of us want that. So...

Infraction System

Hello folks it's great to be back. For various reasons I decided not to correspond for awhile, and it looks like some great changes have taken affect during my absence. I absolutely love the new infraction system. I expect it will for the most part take care of needless and irresponsible banning, as well as some inappropriate posting. Of course it is not perfect and I could stand to see a couple of things changed or added, but it is way better than what we had before; almost nothing in the way of a logical system for determining infractions and repercussions. Glad to see some people are on the ball. Keep up the good work guys. I hope you will continue to strive to make this a better community.

Incase anyone is interested, I thought I would like to share one thing in particular about the system that I hope is changed.

I agree with Polymirize that it would be nice to know exactly what we did wrong. I don't understand how we can be expected to learn from our mistakes if we don't know what they were. Iâ??m not sure if the new system has something like that in place, but I am hopeful. Last fall seemed to be a particularly bad time for banishment. It was at a time when many mods seemed to have an attitude typified by something that one of them actually said: â??You can be banned for any reason or even no reasonâ?. I read that and thought â??What the hell? Did that really just happen?â? Sure enough it did, because I was banned twice and Iâ??m still not sure why. I asked that someone point out exactly what I said that deserved banishment, but I just got one answer that was like â??get a clue,â? or something. I probably never will know, and I donâ??t really care too much anymore, as long as this new system helps alleviate that problem. I donâ??t even expect to be anywhere near that problem anyway, as long as everyone obeys the rules.

It also would be nice if there were some rules about closing and deleting posts. It really sucks to spend time writing up some feedback or something, and having it closed or deleted with no explanation other than â??the mods are kings.â?

It seems like the guidelines noted in the rules are a very good idea, and I hope the mods need to see at least one of these rules broken before punishment is dispensed. Awhile back, it seemed like the mods were banning people if they were in a bad mood or something.

Crap, this got long. Thumbs up, and keep up the good work.

Infraction System

If you get an infraction does your sig dissapear?

Infraction System

It seems to me that people are trying to way over-complicate the issue, lol.. If you fuck up, you get a friendly warning. Keep fucking up, and you get more warnings. If you still keep it up, the mods don't want you here anymore, and I imagine neither do the members, so bye bye. It's that simple.

It's awesome that so many people at Cann.com want all of the new features to be perfected though, it's one of the many reasons this forum rules.

Anyway.. lol, thanks, another worthwhile feature

Infraction System

Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    If you get an infraction does your sig dissapear?
    no.

Infraction System

I like the idea of a warning befor being banned. I mean we need to be told that we are out of line before we can really realize it some times. . .but we should be alowed to argue our case. . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast