Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

French Pinoy - New here

Hi guys! i'm living in philippines! and passoniate buy growing some land race from the north.
    Does anyone here try to make it grow before ???
    Actually i'm make it grow in indoor, i'm at my second session ...

If someone is from philippines or interst or can help me with precious helps ! thanks in advance !!!

Irie!
    ThePinoyGreenThumb Reviewed by ThePinoyGreenThumb on . French Pinoy - New here Hi guys! i'm living in philippines! and passoniate buy growing some land race from the north. Does anyone here try to make it grow before ??? Actually i'm make it grow in indoor, i'm at my second session ... If someone is from philippines or interst or can help me with precious helps ! thanks in advance !!! Irie! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

French Pinoy - New here

I ran across someone in Angeles City who grew indoors. He was very quiet about his Farming and I was not in his innercircle enough to sample his fruits.

The Kalinga Tribe grows weed up near Banue (I wonder if I spelled that right) Alot of brick weed there, smokes alot like the Mexican brick I smoked in the USA. I was going to make a trip up there where you can purchase and smoke it semi-legally. They have been growing it centuries there and the government does not enforce the law on people who have been there longer than the government has even existed.

I can not be of much help as I no longer live in PI, but I hear there is some killer bud floating around, but I was only connected enough to get the crap weed.

If you do live near Angeles City, I dropped all my collected bag seed into the Abacan River Flood Plains from the Mac Arthur Highway bridge, maybe you can find the results. Careful if you do happen to look down there, as the Shanty people who live down there can be highly dangerous to associate with if they can get away with robbing you.