Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1650 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is the best bud you have smoke in CT

I havn't had the pleasure to smoke some of these strains like ww or blueberry but boy would i love to hahaha so far i just smoked some shit dunno the strain but crazy high same with some other shit i had the other day really good up there with sour diesel thats probly the best ive smoked so far. Sorry i don't know what the other shit i smoked was i forgot to ask what strain it was.
    [align=center][/align]\"You can\'t hold a man down without staying down with him.\" ~ Booker T. Washington

\"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.\" ~ John F. Kennedy

\"I haven\'t failed. I\'ve just found 10,000 ways that won\'t work.\" ~ Thomas A. Edison

:hippy:

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by redeyed
    Papya, spelling probably wrong, is the best I ever had in ct. Three hits each and three of us passed out on the couch for two hours, that was some wicked shit!

oh yah i forgot to say in my last post (Really baked :stoned: ) that i heard of that before i think this is what my friend almost bought but sombody had once told me that its laced with poppy seads dont know if thats true but isnt that the shit they make heroin with? either my friend was really stoned when he told me this or really right so i never smoked it BUT came close.
    [align=center][/align]\"You can\'t hold a man down without staying down with him.\" ~ Booker T. Washington

\"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.\" ~ John F. Kennedy

\"I haven\'t failed. I\'ve just found 10,000 ways that won\'t work.\" ~ Thomas A. Edison

:hippy:

Once i smoked this shit called deaf...that shit destroyed me...i had no clue what was going on and people were talking to me n shit and i couldnt hear anything...this stuff like blocks out your ears and you literally cannot hear anything...its crazy shit man...you dont wanna fuck with this shit

are white haze and northen light the same thing, felt the same and smelt the same

Trainwreck was the best and stickiest bud I ever smoked in Connecticut

Not too many good sativas around here usually, unfortunately.

Blueberry and Bubbleberry used to make it around a lot, and those are good also. They may be the same strain just called different things by different people; they're very similar.

headband is the $#it Sour d x og cush after 3 hits you can feel why it got its name.
    others on the list: chem dog (western mass version), NY sour d, haze, pineapple express (dna seeds version) pineapple cush,
    mind you all of them came out of MA, but they were consumed in CT

I would love it if some of this was sold around Naugatuck!!!! (Or anything for that matter) :hippy:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12