Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Newbie, metal pipe

How do you use a metal pipe? I inherited one like the following:

O
    |--O--

The Os represent unscrewable containers, at each end (the dot at the top and to the far right) have holes in them. I really know NOTHING about this but Ive guessed you breath at one end (the dash), not the other (the dot) Otherwise, how are these used? WHat do you put in each container, how do you light it, how do you NOT burn your lips, wouldnt it be hot??
    Quboid Reviewed by Quboid on . Newbie, metal pipe How do you use a metal pipe? I inherited one like the following: . O |--O-- The Os represent unscrewable containers, at each end (the dot at the top and to the far right) have holes in them. I really know NOTHING about this but Ive guessed you breath at one end (the dash), not the other (the dot) :) Otherwise, how are these used? WHat do you put in each container, how do you light it, how do you NOT burn your lips, wouldnt it be hot?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Newbie, metal pipe

Put bud in the bowl(the highst dot) suck on the other dot (Mouthpiece) while youi light it

Ps. Don't light for to long only enough to get the pot in the bowl cherryed or red.

Newbie, metal pipe

just put the weed in the bowl, suck in off the mouth peice whilst light the lighter, once the weed is lit take the lighter away and continue to inhale until you got a lung full hold it in for a econd and exhale