Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

green dragon?

I wanted to make this shit for so long but dont wanna wait like 3 weeks and dont have access to a stove, so do you guys think putting alcohol and a bunch of weed in a lightbulb vaporiser and vaporising the mix would make it?
    ForeverEndsToday Reviewed by ForeverEndsToday on . green dragon? I wanted to make this shit for so long but dont wanna wait like 3 weeks and dont have access to a stove, so do you guys think putting alcohol and a bunch of weed in a lightbulb vaporiser and vaporising the mix would make it? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

green dragon?

Are you serious, alchohol and weed in a vape? Wow you are a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVision
    its kinda like your either the biggest stoner or the wigger of weed imo(if you got a bunch of pot shirts)

green dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by UberDoobie
    Are you serious, alchohol and weed in a vape? Wow you are a moron.
    not a real vape...not even a homemade vape, its just a light bulb hollowed out

im not familiar with the way you make green dragon involving heat but one thing i do know is alcohol evaporates quicky especially when heated

so no that wont work

green dragon?

yes. Lets all try lighting alcohol on fire. And afterwards, we can get drunk as fuck and then go street racing.
    Originally posted by Great Spirit
    If you knew what I knew and experienced what I have experienced son, you would be wiping my ass with $20 bills and asking me if you could keep them.
    Originally posted byLazySmoking420

Women and Penguins become one.

green dragon?

Alcohol and weed in a not even homade vape, a hollowed out lightbulb. Wow you are a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVision
    its kinda like your either the biggest stoner or the wigger of weed imo(if you got a bunch of pot shirts)

green dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverEndsToday
    I wanted to make this shit for so long but dont wanna wait like 3 weeks and dont have access to a stove, so do you guys think putting alcohol and a bunch of weed in a lightbulb vaporiser and vaporising the mix would make it?
    holy fuck, no it wouldn't work.

green dragon?

Holy shit that wouldn't work

green dragon?

Someones going the right way to blow themselves up...

green dragon?

That's just going to cause you to be deformed from the explosion.

green dragon?

maybe he was looking to get on high(heaven) the way he is talking it got to be a kid or some real f****d in the head fool alcohol and electric hmmm why not stand in a bath of water and try holding some bare wires see if that makes the idea any brither to you lmfao don't tell me you tried it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast