Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

outside this year

mine are doing great. Im using alot of water to make it happen though. I Use h20 crystals and they are working awesome. Im still using 5 gallons per plant a week with the hot weather. All mine are tied down and approx 6-8ft across. Got shooters reaching for they good ol' sunshine that are 2.5 ft tall coming up from those long mains. Oh yea,,,,,,,,ive got all indicas out this year. No more males for me this year. Got 15 girls from 18 beans and then took 6 clones. I would take more but my current grow is large enough. lol
    incognito570 Reviewed by incognito570 on . outside this year mine are doing great. Im using alot of water to make it happen though. I Use h20 crystals and they are working awesome. Im still using 5 gallons per plant a week with the hot weather. All mine are tied down and approx 6-8ft across. Got shooters reaching for they good ol' sunshine that are 2.5 ft tall coming up from those long mains. Oh yea,,,,,,,,ive got all indicas out this year. No more males for me this year. Got 15 girls from 18 beans and then took 6 clones. I would take more Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

outside this year

Sounds awesome man. I bet it's tough to keep 'em hydrated in this heat. I'm sure you were wishin that storm had hit us friday night.

outside this year

yep,,,,,,,,,,but its alot of work this year for sure. I like to keep the whole area soaked. The blackberry bushes are 10ft tall this year and workn great for cover.

Its gonna be a long august this year for sure.

outside this year

yep,,,,,,,,,,but its alot of work this year for sure. I like to keep the whole area soaked. The blackberry bushes are 10ft tall this year and workn great for cover.

Its gonna be a long august this year for sure.