Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1337 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I need some metal pipe help..

I have several metal pipes and i am very interested in expanding my collection. The problem is i am tired of over paying for the pieces. I've been told by a head shop owner that they are all lighting parts, but i cant seem to find the pieces at any hardware stores or lighting stores. The pictures that are here is what i bought a few days ago but i spent ~25$ for this stuff and feel ripped off, please anyone tell me where to find this stuff cheaper and individually sold.

this is the album where all the pictures are
    http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/angelwraith/
    angelwraith Reviewed by angelwraith on . I need some metal pipe help.. I have several metal pipes and i am very interested in expanding my collection. The problem is i am tired of over paying for the pieces. I've been told by a head shop owner that they are all lighting parts, but i cant seem to find the pieces at any hardware stores or lighting stores. The pictures that are here is what i bought a few days ago but i spent ~25$ for this stuff and feel ripped off, please anyone tell me where to find this stuff cheaper and individually sold. Rating: 5
    Disconnect yourself
    Destroy a world around you
    It doesn\'t matter, go ahead kill your mind
    Complacency is the goal

2.   Advertisements

sorry i didn't realize the thumbnails opened so big.
    Disconnect yourself
    Destroy a world around you
    It doesn\'t matter, go ahead kill your mind
    Complacency is the goal

Yeah, I'd have to say that you were. When I bought my first smoking apparatus about 2 years ago, my friend and I got 2 metal pipes that look similar to your peices for like $7.

Quote Originally Posted by cracclx
    Yeah, I'd have to say that you were. When I bought my first smoking apparatus about 2 years ago, my friend and I got 2 metal pipes that look similar to your peices for like $7.
    yeah i got a pipe back home that cost me 10$ with the same type pieces i already know i was ripped but i haven't seen anywhere else to buy em so i am trying to see if anyone here knows.

i don't know if this helps but you can go into home depot and head over to the plumbing section and they usually have tiny pipes and shit that screws together to form a somewhat decent pipe. i was high in home depot one time and noticed you can make some crazy pipes out of stuff....lol

Just a suggestion, but try switching to glass... you can get some decent glass for about $25 that hits like a dream.

glass is so much better than metal man..

Quote Originally Posted by ethsfreshman
    glass is so much better than metal man..
    hell yeah.:smokin:

count me in for the switch to glass crew, get some links from this site dude you can get a small glass pipe for like 12 bucks including shipping, it doesnt need a gross metal screen and it hits like a dream

everyonedoesit.com - glass spoon pipe for 12 dollars
    will have more in stock august 3. i ordered one and they told me that like a day after...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast