Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1539 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iowa

Does anybody from Iowa even get on this board? I've posted in the Iowa forum several times, but, no response. So, if your from Iowa, especially CR!!
    cracclx Reviewed by cracclx on . Iowa Does anybody from Iowa even get on this board? I've posted in the Iowa forum several times, but, no response. So, if your from Iowa, especially CR!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Iowa

Yeah i live there

Iowa

Thanks for the info Cannibus Campbell

Iowa

Lmao im not really as you should be able to tell from the map

Iowa

Iowa City/Quad Cities - what up. Rockin' the midwest.

Iowa

cedar falls represent
    [SIZE=\"1\"]The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.[/SIZE]

Iowa

Whats up guys, glad to see there's somebody close on the boards.

Dejayou30- I was actually going to be in cedar falls sometime soon to check out the town.

Kronx- what's up man, you going to college or are you from the area?

Iowa

MN 4 lif

Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by cracclx
    Whats up guys, glad to see there's somebody close on the boards.

Dejayou30- I was actually going to be in cedar falls sometime soon to check out the town.

Kronx- what's up man, you going to college or are you from the area?
    there is absolutely nothing cool here except the water park in waterloo. waterloo is like one huge ghetto, and cedar falls is richie rich people. the university is not even remotely a party school. the only good parties last year were the three 5/6 keggers i threw with a fully stocked bar and live music in the basement. or maybe i just have really high standards for good parties. but yeah, there seems to be a lot of uptight people here, not too many are keen on the cannabis. i can't wait to leave.
    [SIZE=\"1\"]The above post is fictional and should in no way be taken as truth.

If I were to grow cannabis, I would only do so to supply myself and my close friends. Doing this would take myself and my friends out of harms way by knowing the source of our cannabis, as well as take hundreds of thousands of dollars off the black market annually. It would also lower the demand of black market cannabis, and would ultimately help keep cannabis out of the hands of minors.[/SIZE]

Iowa

That's balls man. I'll still be up around your area sometime in the next month.
    I'm really suprised that the locals aren't with the cannibus seen, I've really only heard good things around Cedar Falls and the bud thats around up there.
    What kind of bud is usually around up there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast