Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1840 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tulsa county Hydroponic

Was wondering if anybody has used/visited the store its in broken arrow i believe.
    walterpklondike Reviewed by walterpklondike on . Tulsa county Hydroponic Was wondering if anybody has used/visited the store its in broken arrow i believe. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tulsa county Hydroponic

I haven't been there personaly, but I've heard great things about the place.

Tulsa county Hydroponic

im in BA----does anyone know where its at?

Tulsa county Hydroponic

nevermind,,,,,,,,,,found their # in another thread. Ima go check it out this week.

Tulsa county Hydroponic

Hey If you do,would you check on the price for hydroton or what ever brand they have,much appreciation would be due,

Tulsa county Hydroponic

yea,,,,,,ive got their hours now. The message says they have organic stuff also. I will let you all know whats up.

Tulsa county Hydroponic

they have hydroton-----.090 a liter -----it seems like it was around 30-40 bucks a bag. They have every organic and hydro-fert known to us. Lights, a few sytstems, hydropots, hydroplanters, Foxfarm soil, wormcastings, carbon filters with the fans to fit them. Organic pest sprays, bat guanos, searbird guano, all general hydro products. She told me they have been around for 5 years but the dont advertise much. Where have we been?? haha
    Her nephew owns a chain of stores in Northern California. So they have all the good stuff.

Someone line me out here,,,,,,,,its been awhile since ive seen the price of lights and there around $700 for a 600watt w/top of the line bulb. Does that seem pricey??? I remember paying 3-400 for lights. But ive taken a 10 yr siesta. NOT by choice either i might say. lol

Tulsa county Hydroponic

yikes,batman! That is severe mark-up. 400 and some change for a digital ballast and all the toys to go w/it.
    That kinda answers my question about the shop,was really looking for the wallet-gouging most hydro shops believe they are intitled to. you can get a great 1000 watt setup for 300 if you dont want digital.Thanks for the review! What was the atmosphere like was it uptight or layed back.was the neighborhood it was in busy?:stoned:

Tulsa county Hydroponic

its not in a neighborhood. It has a south facing storefront in moreorless an office complex North of speedway cheverolet. I thought their lights were high also until i talked with my buddy in California.....thats what hes paying. I also know there are cheaper. Some of their stuff is competitve and some isnt. After you add shipping

Its very laid back. Only 1 chick that works there.

Tulsa county Hydroponic

Thats all I needed to hear was , they have foxfarm and wormcastings. The best place by far to buy lights is http://www.htgsupply.com/order.asp It only took 5 days for me to get my lights, very discrete. After shipping and handling it was 183$ for 400watt hps with mh conversion bulb and a free timer..But if you run flouros for seedlings just get the 400watt hps for 117$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast