Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

CumberLand Farms

I dont know if they do this at all Cumberland Farms but theres one were I live right across the street from McDonalds (everyone deals in the parking lot so its were I get sacks) and they have the best deals! They have Icee's for 69 cents or an Icee and a Snickers for 1.00, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich and a Milk for 1.00, Huge Soda and Chips for 1.00 and even with tax it only comes out to 1.02 so I just carry some change with me. Its the perfect place ... I take my friends bus and go to his house (right near McDonalds), chill at my friends house till 2:30, walk over to McDonalds, pick up a bag, smoke in the best spot in a trail behind Mcdonalds with a couch that we dragged back there, go get munchies at Cumberlands, chill some more, get burn out and go back to my friends house to play pS2.
    Thehulkster321 Reviewed by Thehulkster321 on . CumberLand Farms I dont know if they do this at all Cumberland Farms but theres one were I live right across the street from McDonalds (everyone deals in the parking lot so its were I get sacks) and they have the best deals! They have Icee's for 69 cents or an Icee and a Snickers for 1.00, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich and a Milk for 1.00, Huge Soda and Chips for 1.00 and even with tax it only comes out to 1.02 so I just carry some change with me. Its the perfect place ... I take my friends bus and go to his Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

CumberLand Farms

Where i'm from we call that an AM/PM, 7/11 or pretty much any gas station on the coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengzi

Listen to Bongzoola

CumberLand Farms

yea that got the same deal at the cumbys near me..its mad cheap

CumberLand Farms

Quote Originally Posted by BongZoola
    Where i'm from we call that an AM/PM, 7/11 or pretty much any gas station on the coast.
    Theres a 7/11 but CumberLands is way cheaper ... an Icee at 7/11 is 1.69. Icee and Snickers at Cumberlands is a buck. Bag of chips at 7/11 is like 79 cents and soda is 1.29 at Cumbies its a buck for soda and chips.

CumberLand Farms

Quote Originally Posted by Thehulkster321
    I dont know if they do this at all Cumberland Farms but theres one were I live right across the street from McDonalds (everyone deals in the parking lot so its were I get sacks) and they have the best deals! They have Icee's for 69 cents or an Icee and a Snickers for 1.00, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich and a Milk for 1.00, Huge Soda and Chips for 1.00 and even with tax it only comes out to 1.02 so I just carry some change with me. Its the perfect place ... I take my friends bus and go to his house (right near McDonalds), chill at my friends house till 2:30, walk over to McDonalds, pick up a bag, smoke in the best spot in a trail behind Mcdonalds with a couch that we dragged back there, go get munchies at Cumberlands, chill some more, get burn out and go back to my friends house to play pS2.

I must admit, that seems like a pretty solid sweet set up dude. Right on.

CumberLand Farms

I love Cumby's. We used to have one until they sold their building to some other one. Man I miss it =(

CumberLand Farms

Man, I miss it,too! Quality hemp stuff.

CumberLand Farms

where the hell is cumby? what states your guys from? here in VA all i see is 7/11

CumberLand Farms

Sweet deal dude :thumbsup: