Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

no steady flow. . .

whats up everyone, just thought I'd try and inspire anyone reading this post to bring a little quality herb back to the midwest!! after waiting for what seems like forever for some chronic to make its way to me I've decided to try the hydro approach again. I'll keep ya'll updated with pics and quality. probably start in a couple weeks, gotta find some quality clones. . .
    MrRee39 Reviewed by MrRee39 on . no steady flow. . . whats up everyone, just thought I'd try and inspire anyone reading this post to bring a little quality herb back to the midwest!! after waiting for what seems like forever for some chronic to make its way to me I've decided to try the hydro approach again. I'll keep ya'll updated with pics and quality. probably start in a couple weeks, gotta find some quality clones. . . Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

no steady flow. . .

I agree I have troubles findin here in nona its gay

no steady flow. . .

yeah it's been dry as fuck....luckily for me harvest is in 2 weeks!!!

no steady flow. . .

hmmm. Weird keeps getting better and better for me, you guys just might be looking in the wrong places.

no steady flow. . .

So uhh... Hows the progress?

no steady flow. . .

I hate when the flow is interrupted, like now.

no steady flow. . .

Rotten for me too. Been dry for almost a month. I offered a guy 150 for a 1/4 of very nice smoke, but he didn't have enough to spare. Never thought I'd get that desperate.

no steady flow. . .

Come drive up to the western suburbs (St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Edina)... I haven't had a problem getting the danks supplied at all this summer. The SLP is where it's all at I swear.
    Boo motherfuckers boo!

A BOY NAMED GHOST (my original electronic music project)
    ***>>http://www.myspace.com/ghosty428!!!<<***

\"Cute? What?!... I\'m not cute, Casper is cute, I\'m an intimidating, threatenating... Aww damnit, that\'s not a word... I messed up!!\"

no steady flow. . .

We get some pretty good stuff up in St. Cloud where I go to college.

no steady flow. . .

dude if you want some real shit, if you head right next to hopkins in the glen lake area you can get some real dank.