Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

NYC, Hello From Manhattan!

Just looking to meet some new people in Manhattan. Let me know if anyone would like to chat. I am new to the area, peace.

Also, are there any good head shops in NYC?
    komatoast Reviewed by komatoast on . NYC, Hello From Manhattan! Just looking to meet some new people in Manhattan. Let me know if anyone would like to chat. I am new to the area, peace. Also, are there any good head shops in NYC? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Time Out New York magazine had an issue dated August 11-17 2005, ??Stoned in the City?, and listed a few places that sold ??accessories?? They are all in Greewich Village, or on the Lower East Side (aka ??East Village?). I've seen others, including places that have vaporizors in their window displays.

If you visit any, please write back and give your impression.

Modern Gift Shop
    180 Bleeker Street

Exit9
    64 Ave. A

Frequency
    116 MacDougal St.

National Smoke Shop
    106 MacDougal

Here??s some more that I jotted down, but I don??t remember where I saw them, or if I ever went to any:

Shisha International
    171 W. 4th

Smoke Shop
    164 W. 4th

Village Smoke Shop
    317 6th Street

International News and Tobacco
    108 University Place

I live in the city 2. Go down near St. Marks place. They have some good headshops around that area.

werd, i live in manhattan.
    St. Marks is basically a replacement of 7th st.
    So when you walk downtown and you reach:
    9th st, 8th st, then bam you hit St. Marks, and after st. marks is 7th st.
    Get it?

Oh, and it is on 2nd or 1st ave.
    You can even buy salvia there at some table booth thing outside a tattoo\peraphalia shop. But it is very expensive. Its 30 dollars plus store tax (so 33.35 or some shit) just for a gram of 10x
    Though at the cash register the dude let me just pay 30 without paying any tax which was nice of him.

That is like the ONLY salvia store so I hope my info is helpful.
    Many good headshops with hookahs and bongs and shit.
    And keep scouting around the village for the more random hookah stores that sell really amazing giant 4 hose hookahs that spin and shit for only 200-300 bucks which isnt all that bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinTreesX3
    We should have to grow potatos in our closet to make illegal french fries and sell em by the gram because obesity is 420 times worse then a marijuana hobby.

Yea. There are tons of shops around there, just gotta keep ur eyes open for them.