Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1760 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Should cannbis be legailised

Voters
507. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fuck yeah

457 90.14%
  • Hell No

23 4.54%
  • Not Sure

27 5.33%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Legalise it?

most definately

Legalise it?

"dont criticitize legalize"

Legalise it?

it should be fully legalized like smoking it, growing it, selling it, ordering it through the mail, all that kinda stuff
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it truly is, infinite.

4.   Advertisements

Legalise it?

I dunno, actully I kina want it to stay illegal.. I have no problem finding it and think of it this way, our government is very greedy and most industries are based on "Vices" like alchol, liqur and the relitivly new one... Gambling "It's A win- Win" I would probley not smoke marijuana that was grown by the government, look at tobacco theres much more addictives then natural tobacco. I think when it's first legalized it would be wonderful, no one giving you shit and cheap bud but eventully our greedy ass government would change that and make it just an other industry.

Legalise it?

Man you come to a site to discuss Cannabis use and where you can find tips how to grow it and use, not to mention that 99.9% of the members use it and you make a pool about this?!
    Of course I want it legalized I don't like to get in jail or something like that for smoking...

Legalise it?

man of course i and everyone here would say yes,but just think if it was,the world would be completely different,i mean kids would be getting ducked up,people,the world would get like fucking stupid,but who cares,if its legal in almost every other part of the wrold its time for the fucking u.s to leagalize it,i mean if it is,it will be growing on the side of roads,everywhere,dealers would go broke,i mean,just imagine,something cool to picture.

Legalise it?

I think cannabis should be legalised and made into the super currency of the world. No more money, just weed

Legalise it?

Yea, would be great to legalize but there'd be two different outcomes:

1. If everyone started growing outside then all females will get pollinated, spreadin like shite n we'd all drown (from the seeds piling up)

2. We decide to grow indoors because of this and burn up electricity which will make the planet warmer -somehow- and melt the ice caps, and then we'd all drown (from the water fool!)

Peace!:dance:
    [align=center]_________________________________________
    :thumbsup: 1st Thread, 1st Grow, 1st Lowryder...:thumbsup:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthrea...t=1st+lowryder

Lowryder & Northern Lights Cab Grow...:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/showthrea...37#post1100937[/align]

[align=center]Get high off your own supply[/align]
    [align=center]Stay Blazed:smokin:[/align]

Legalise it?

One of the people that wouldn't want to legalize marijuana would be the big time dealers (or mabey even any dealer). Once it's legalized no more cash flow .

Legalise it?

DECRIMINALIZED!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast