Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1467 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

When Do You Harvest Trichomes!!!

Hey guys just wanted to know when do u guys like to harvest Trichomes? This time around I didnt know when exactly I wanted to harvest the triches.:dance: I was looking a 80 cloudy 20 clear or something along the lines but still wasnt sure I think I'm around 50clear 50 cloudy right now

So I just wanted know when is the right time for YOU and Why:thumbsup:
    BukDatAss Reviewed by BukDatAss on . When Do You Harvest Trichomes!!! Hey guys just wanted to know when do u guys like to harvest Trichomes? This time around I didnt know when exactly I wanted to harvest the triches.:dance: I was looking a 80 cloudy 20 clear or something along the lines but still wasnt sure I think I'm around 50clear 50 cloudy right now So I just wanted know when is the right time for YOU and Why:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i harvest at 20 amber and 70 milky and 10 impatient

I normaly go with 50 amber and 50 cloudy because i like a heavey body stone, although most people dont like it that heavy.

What is a good trichome harvest for a more energetic high? something that doesn't put you out or disables you lol:smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by mobay
    i harvest at 20 amber and 70 milky and 10 impatient
    lol

Harvest early for more energetic. Or just grow sativas.
    \"Careful what you carry- \'cause the Man is wise- you are still an outlaw in their eyes\" -Steely Dan
    \"Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact.\" -Rhizome
    \"If the Queen Bee ain\'t happy... the hive isn\'t happy!\"-Dutch Pimp
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...e-harvest.html<-It\'s a grow guide! Enjoy!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...hy-how-do.html <- all the boring stuff about soil chemistry you never wanted to know
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1837597 <-how to make canna caramels
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1820481 <-illustrated cloning guide permalink
    Contacting Her Dankness: stinkyattic at hushm4il-please use the same discretion you do on the boards, thanks.
    I don\'t claim to know the first thing about growing anything; hell, I can\'t make a Chia pet sprout.

Nice to Know Hey Mobay you said 20% amber and so do the FAQs by Zandor but I never understood why was it the peak of harvest with the color amber in the picture if amber, as Zandor also mentioned, was past prime
    I just never understood that SO HELP UNDERSTAND :thumbsup: :dance:

Probably because thats when the THC is just beginning to degrade so therefore you know it's past the peak and it isnt before it so it'd be perfect to harvest when it's not too degraded or some shit, I dunno lol.

i harvest at 20%amber cause that ensures me a good mix of harvest weight and stone.when the trichs start turning amber the plant is on it's way out and will not put on any more weight