Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

cherry ak47-master kush- super kush-blueberry

does anyone know anything about these strians most ther average yield would be nice i have 1 super kush outdoor 1 superkush in hydro 1 cherry ak47 in hydro and 1 blue berry in hydro i also have 12 master kush in hydro the hydo is under a 400 hps just trying to get and idea of how much i might yield
    URACOTTONPICKER Reviewed by URACOTTONPICKER on . cherry ak47-master kush- super kush-blueberry does anyone know anything about these strians most ther average yield would be nice i have 1 super kush outdoor 1 superkush in hydro 1 cherry ak47 in hydro and 1 blue berry in hydro i also have 12 master kush in hydro the hydo is under a 400 hps just trying to get and idea of how much i might yield Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

burn5867 @ yahoo. if you have extra beans...I have 20+ strains that I want to get rid of....I'm looking for kush seeds but dont want to spend the money to order online.

Mod already closed one of your threads for this. This is NOT the place to trade, swap, buy, sell, giveaway, or barter for seeds. Why dont you stop the shit before you get the site or an individual in trouble ?

b0nger