Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do Away With the Lounge?

yea u know what i was gonna post but then i didnt sorry bad memory i meant to say:

We should be rewarded to post in here (not rewarded so to speak) they should encourage us to post in here by doing a competition i dunno something.

There are allot of cafe members and most NEVER post.

We need a reason to post here.

personally i paid for cafe membership as a donation the money is nothin for what we get out of this. the mods spend allot of time doin work so the site should be rewarded.

I think the mods should get discounts on stoner gear

2.   Advertisements

Do Away With the Lounge?

hey, I am glad to see we have a dialogue, perhaps this is the kickstart we needed just to break the ice...I have been so caught up in the cultivation section.

I never thought of it before, but The cafe is semi-private, so to speak! So we could have more open site policy discussion right here. Perhaps that would be rewarding to the cafe membership, in itself.

peace

Do Away With the Lounge?

What's posted in the Cafe Lounge .... stays in the Cafe Lounge.

Do Away With the Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko
    If the lounge is dormant .... it is only the fault of the members ..... You can't FORCE people to post .... There are still plenty of people who pop in and read threads .... and possibly even more (uncounted) who use the PMs discretely.

About a year ago, the place was also very quiet ... but all it takes is a few people to participate, and I try to participate actively. It's not quantity, it's quality that counts.

The truth (as I see it) is the Cafe Lounge is a mechanism to support the site and get a little back ... It is also a place with a mechanism for some private conversation using PMs, if that's something you want to take advantage of.

It was alot more valuable in the days when certain discussion was allowed ... I don't remember when it was "advertised" as a place for a hook-up ....
    Right on. When I joined the café it was done so as a donation. I figured that I had received $20 worth of information and good times off this site. So Iâ??m not really bothered that the café is dead although it would be nice to get something special going on in here.

I like the bigger avatars and being able to PM others is also useful . I wish we could also PM non café members but only members could send messages.

Do Away With the Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko
    What's posted in the Cafe Lounge .... stays in the Cafe Lounge.
    Yea i like that

Do Away With the Lounge?

Even though it's quiet it's still cool. Totally chilled when you're stoned, lol.. I like popping in to give a friendly high!

Do Away With the Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by GHoSToKeR
    Even though it's quiet it's still cool. Totally chilled when you're stoned, lol.. I like popping in to give a friendly high!

Exactly GHoST,

An occasional HIGH from a long time member like yourself reminds me of the old days .... when there were lots of cool people on the site .....

Do Away With the Lounge?

Just another thought .....

The Cafe is where I can be found ... we're all real people, but we're in disguise ... our costume is our screenname .... and so we're really anonymous ..... to the point where if we change our location and screenname, we're totally unidentifyable.

I want my close e-friends to know where to find me and PM me ... so this is the place.

Do Away With the Lounge?

I thought membership was just so you could personalize the line below your screen name.......But if you used to be able to hook up in here I see no reason we still can't....I am tall dark and handsome, extremely rich and easy to get along with, looking for beautiful woman, young and doesn't talk much......no really.....

On a serious note anyone here been to memphis before?.....I decided last minute to drive here for the weekend, pretty cool city, lots to do, even if graceleand is not your thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12