Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1305 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

does anyone smoke while walkin down the street?

can't do it me, i get too paranoid, and when the likleyhood of a police car goin by is like 1 in 20 and i have to wear a baseball hat as well for the eyes, lol can never walk with a joint man
    Lennon06 Reviewed by Lennon06 on . does anyone smoke while walkin down the street? can't do it me, i get too paranoid, and when the likleyhood of a police car goin by is like 1 in 20 and i have to wear a baseball hat as well for the eyes, lol can never walk with a joint man Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i do all the time with joints or a bowl but only at night probably like 9:30 or later is ok.

In the NYC there are so many undercover cop cars now its really hard to tell whos who, but you have to blaze in public every now and then! I prefer sticking with a few friends either out side of a bar or in general have them walk with me while they light up Cig's for cameflauge while the Blunt gets passed around.

in england no one gives a crap. still, always be a bit careful. i one sat in the middle of a roundabout and wrapped up and smoked with a friend. good stuff. at 230 in the afternoon. and nothing!

I smoke walking down the street. while having coffee outside of the cafe. I NEVER smoke while driving. Too many cell phones out there.
    When i am driving off somewhere, i just pull over, go for a lil hike, and blaze away. San Francisco is known for sidewalks full of cannabis aroma
    dai*ma:stoned: sfca94110

I agree meheartganja, in england noone really cares, especially if u live in the suburbs of london, its just really peacefull to go for like 4 mile walks everyday with 5 joints, everyone just thinks its a cig cause drugs arent a big problem.
    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I\'m gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I\'m gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth
    I\'m gonna send him to outer space, to find another race

\"That\'s what I\'m talking about man\"-Brian (Half Baked)

Yeah, it seems no one really gives a fuck in England. I always like to have a joint on me for a walk, just makes it seem quicker.

dont want to repeat myself, but walking with a joint is kl, but i feel that i dont get as high as when im just sitting or standing, theres something about a walk that sobers me up, dunno bout anyone else, but if i want to get really high id just chill in the bath with a bong, or few joints
    Old Man River
    He Just Keeps ROLLING:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by SwirlyMass
    salvia shoves a firecracker up the tailpipe of inter-dimensional travel and takes you somewhere that was never meant to be traveled to with our mind.
    I\'m gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth
    I\'m gonna put on an iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth

\"That\'s what I\'m talking about man\"-Brian (Half Baked)

I did one once or two different ocassions. I'm not too paranoid to smoke down the streets because if I get busted, what they see is what they get (which will probably only be a roach when they catch me). I dont carry weed on me when ever I'm going some where, just to be safe.

I smoke while walking anywhere even past police stations, thats the northwest of england

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast