Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1506 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need help quick, plants are getting weak!

The leaves are losing all their support, and just lay over like they can't hold themselves up anymore. They look so sad. I have no idea whats wrong. I watered them a few days ago, and then 2 days later one of them looked like this. And now today (1 day later) 2 more are like that. (of the 4). Whats going on? I need some help quick, they don't look like they have long left.
    kryptobs2000 Reviewed by kryptobs2000 on . Need help quick, plants are getting weak! The leaves are losing all their support, and just lay over like they can't hold themselves up anymore. They look so sad. I have no idea whats wrong. I watered them a few days ago, and then 2 days later one of them looked like this. And now today (1 day later) 2 more are like that. (of the 4). Whats going on? I need some help quick, they don't look like they have long left. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Put them into a biger pot and give them some new compost and dont over water them then they should pick up

how old are they now?

they are about a month and a half old. The pots should be fine. The pots are sbigger than the plants are themselves. The soil probably is crappy. But what should I do about that. The temp gets into the 90's sometimes but for now there isn't anything I can do about that. But I don't think that would cause the plants to wilt or w/e you would call it that they are doing.