Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1654 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Orgional music wanted!!

I have a new project I am working on. It will be a weekly podcast show. I would like to play your music as exposure for you as well as some fill time for me as well as some back ground music through the show too.

If someone wants to record an intro for me with music and voice over intro that would be great.

All I can offer you is a link back to where they can buy your CD or to at least tell them about you but you will get credit.

If you are interested contact me

Zandor at pot.com
    Zandor Reviewed by Zandor on . Orgional music wanted!! I have a new project I am working on. It will be a weekly podcast show. I would like to play your music as exposure for you as well as some fill time for me as well as some back ground music through the show too. If someone wants to record an intro for me with music and voice over intro that would be great. All I can offer you is a link back to where they can buy your CD or to at least tell them about you but you will get credit. If you are interested contact me Zandor at Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Orgional music wanted!!

Wow....nobody wants some free exposure for your music?

Orgional music wanted!!

Orgional music wanted!!

zandor man im in!! just need details and what not i know a few other guys that would be interested as well ill pm them and see if there kool with it this would be a great oppertunity
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronic.Tonic
    Damn, fucking vomit. I\'d really hate to throw up all over my pipe or something... Just imagine how much it would suck to see puke all over your pipe or all mixed in your bong water?! Thats vile man, sorry to put that image in your minds.
    [SIZE=\"7\"][align=center]:vader1: :vader1: [/align] [/SIZE]

Orgional music wanted!!

If you don't notice my email in my sig like (it's small type)

Zandor at pot.com I am not ready for a major public release just yet but the launch date is August 5.

Orgional music wanted!!

it'd help if you mention the music your looking for......theres probably a couple tablist's I could get, Im not sure though.....its not trance music though its scratchin' if you didnt know so you might not want them on there(lots of people dont like listening to t scratching for more than 2 minutes lol)

you could also go onto myspace.com and put messages on peoples pages(nobody will get mad or anything if you do).
    [SIZE=\"4\"]IF YOU START WORRYING ABOUT CRITICS, HIM, HER, AND THEM.....ITS ALREADY TOO LATE[/SIZE]

Orgional music wanted!!

I got some music my friend and I recorded, if you want some just uh, let me know. You can reach on on AIM or MSN.
    Hands:
    [email protected]
    HydraFP on AIM

We / I have a few original songs.

Orgional music wanted!!

go to http://www.backalleyproductionz.com and tell me if you like anything including the intro song there's a like on the top of the page that will direct you to SOUNDCLICK and I have a few beats there aswell, I produce hip-hop instrumentals, but I can also make electronic, atmo,rock,ect,ect.

Orgional music wanted!!

* link

Orgional music wanted!!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoney
    go to http://www.backalleyproductionz.com and tell me if you like anything including the intro song there's a like on the top of the page that will direct you to SOUNDCLICK and I have a few beats there aswell, I produce hip-hop instrumentals, but I can also make electronic, atmo,rock,ect,ect.
    dude those are great tunes for background. I would be happy to play them in my show. You get the props too as well as a link back so the listiner can find you.

they don't want me to say much on the forum so we need to ink a deal by email.

zandor at pot.com

Anybody that has music you want to push I have no problem with that either. If I can help get the word out about your guy's music I would be happy to give you a plug.

We just need to do deals by email out of respect to the owners of this site.

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast