Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1638 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Orgional music wanted!!

I can say a little more about the show now too.

It's a NEWS format show with back ground music for medical growers. We will have interviews, product reviews, how to use the products properly to grow this plant and even a bitch section where I can go off on politicans and push the movement and bring more awareness to as many people as I can. It is part of the dopefiend.co.uk network of podcast shows.

There is even a music show by the Quearninja and storytime with Lefty with great storys about his youth and smoking pot.

If you have a chance check out the show where dopefiend did a show with a guy who took a trip on the show. It was great to hear. I can't remember what they guy tripped on but it was nothing I ever tried.

2.   Advertisements

Orgional music wanted!!

thanks for listening to the tracks send me an email to [email protected] and tell me what track you'd like to have on the show, i've got over 4000 beats so let me know what fits you. i only ask that i get a copy of the show so i can hear my tunes in the bg...

Orgional music wanted!!

Dude ZANDOR i have an internet radio, i can broadcast you ...

add my icq/msn

Orgional music wanted!!

Orgional music wanted!!

Try THESE. If you like, I'll get em to you.

-

Orgional music wanted!!

Zandor...
    I would be glad to record music for you...
    As soon as i get back from Japan...i can shoot a original mp3..Ive been composing some new music and cant wait to record when i get back...

let me know if im not too late...

btw...aloha

Orgional music wanted!!

I have some nice ambient / dub / funk fusion stuff... contact me inspiration at toonznstuff.com

Orgional music wanted!!

soubds good to me. i have alot of stuff for ya..........iofnewt signing off.

Orgional music wanted!!

Ok show #5 is out and yes I still would like to play orgional music. you can email me your music or just send me a link and I can DL it to save you the trouble. It's a weekly show so there is plenty of room to get a ton of music played.

Thanks all

Orgional music wanted!!

whoa cool

sup Zandor! interesting project ..yea u can use any of the songs on my site http://www.soundclick.com/spellbook theres almost 70 songs to choose from over there. for your show i would suggest maybe some of the ambient or electronica tracks. Each song has a liscense on the page that pretty much clearly says u can use it however u like :dance:

heres are two recent tracks that might work for your show. :stoned:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4340629

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=3260299

edit: some of the tracks arent available for download, but if u wanna use one i can unlock the song so it lets u download the mp3. just drop me a line in this thread, cause my email is just insane

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast