Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Is it or is it not.....?

I just came from my holiday in Europe. Was in a small town on Danube. Everywhere around the houses weed is growing freely. Locals say it is cannabis. Could it be? How to make sure?????
    vidin Reviewed by vidin on . Is it or is it not.....? I just came from my holiday in Europe. Was in a small town on Danube. Everywhere around the houses weed is growing freely. Locals say it is cannabis. Could it be? How to make sure????? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Is it or is it not.....?

What you are seeing is probably hemp, grown to make rope and other industrial items. it might be worth smoking, but probably not

Is it or is it not.....?

hey i say if it looks/smells/tastes anything like cannabis its probably cannabis but i mean you should try to be careful smoke a bit see what it feels like...

i see that this is like the oldest message in the forum lol so you prabbly smoked bares of it already lol but whatever...

Is it or is it not.....?

I'm in Europe now and I also ran into hemp growing on my in-laws property.
    I tried it and then I tried a piece of rope and I got higher on the rope.
    Back home in the USA we call this bunk weed. It has no potency what so ever but it is good if you want to mix it with good weed. It doesn't take anything away from the high but it's better then mixing it with tobacco like the locals here do.

Is it or is it not.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner
    I'm in Europe now and I also ran into hemp growing on my in-laws property.
    I tried it and then I tried a piece of rope and I got higher on the rope.
    Back home in the USA we call this bunk weed. It has no potency what so ever but it is good if you want to mix it with good weed. It doesn't take anything away from the high but it's better then mixing it with tobacco like the locals here do.
    you got high.. off of hemp rope???

you can't be serious..

Is it or is it not.....?

I was being sarcastic, hemp has about as much of a buzz as rope, meaning zero.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook