Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Head shops in Tampa??

If so let me know, i gave my bongs over to my friend before coming here. Yezzir....
    weedheaduknow Reviewed by weedheaduknow on . Head shops in Tampa?? If so let me know, i gave my bongs over to my friend before coming here. Yezzir.... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Head shops in Tampa??

G-spot, Flavour, The Perfect Place <---google em.

Head shops in Tampa??

^
    thanks alot man, also is the weed good enough here to get u blowed?? I'm just askin cuz i just came here from washington and u know what they say about that westcoast herb.
    Hells yeah, at least 2 out of 3 of those places are within 15 miles from me, thanks again!!

Head shops in Tampa??

Np man. Well the weed out here isnt to bad if you go the way of the dro but it will cost you out here, well really depending on the person. Well I get baked day in and day out now for like 12 years now so its not bad. Enjoy the shops I'm actually going to the G-spot on friday need a new femalke peice and slider...damn police. LOL

Head shops in Tampa??

shit, i heard how weird the prices are around here but i refuse to pay more than $10 a gram since thats what i'm used to, and if that gets me shitty herb here then i'll just have to continue having my friend send me out weed from the westcoast, i'll just have to pay a few bucks extra to reimburse him for the shipping.

Head shops in Tampa??

yeah an 1/8 runs about 50 for lower dro goes up[ from there. Man you're lucky. We should meet sometime and smoke a blunt. Would be fun.

Head shops in Tampa??

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo0192
    yeah an 1/8 runs about 50 for lower dro goes up[ from there. Man you're lucky. We should meet sometime and smoke a blunt. Would be fun.
    i'm confused?? $50 for lower dro??? do u mean weed thats good, but not that good?? shit like i said, i refuse to pay extra, and yeah that could be tight. Then i'd know someone to smoke herb with already, i got a friend in clearwater that used to live near me in washington and he doesn't smoke too often but even he said he could tell that it wasn't as good. aww guess i'll find out soon enough. peace.
    p.s. make that more than one blunt!! believe me, i can smoke with the best of them.

Head shops in Tampa??

Thank God you said more than one blunt lol. Yeah I can smoke with em too been smokin for almost 12 years now. <---Best decision ever. Okay sry high wrote it a little confusing... Okay I'll try agian Usually you can get and 1/8 for 50 but if you wanna get the really really good shit it will cost more sometimes. People around here suck...Seriously though We should chill sometime. Yeah I live just off I-75 so I could meet you somewhere sometime, but it would have to be after friday cause I'm broke till then, but friday I am going to the G-spot to get shit maybe you could meet me there and we could toke for a bit. Oh do you have AIM or yahoo messenger?

Head shops in Tampa??

^
    what up, yeah we could get together and smoke and i wish i could do it friday but i dont konw, i'm starting work tomorrow so i have no idea what my schedule will be. Anyway, even if we did smoke on friday, i'm not gonna lie, i wont have any herb, i'm trying to have my friend do a one day shipping on monday so hopefully i'll get some on tuesday, but yeah, if u did smoke me out then i guess i'd be willing to be a nice guy and pay for a lil bit.
    Oh shit...i just realized u said AFTER friday, damn...so its all good then. If i do get some shit on tuesday then we should try to meet up, then u can smoke some weed from the westcoast too...i told my friend that it better be some chronic so hopefully he wont embarass me.

Head shops in Tampa??

No worries man. Yeah but after Friday lol. I usually dont work mondays so that day should be open for me for a while but i usually don't work during the day either except on saturdays. How much do you get from him? Just wondering. I'll find out tonight when I go in if I work Friday, if not maybe I could smoke you out since ya aint got no connections down here yet ya know.
    Nah but I've never smoked weed from the westcoast before, well straight from there I'm sure I've had somethig from there but it's just not the same ya know. Don't worry about being embaressed though it's all good no matter what it is.
    Let me know about friday though. And what day after you get your shit. well let me know a couple days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast