Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Head shops in Tampa??

i'm gonna get an eighth from him. Also i'll be straight with u, i havn't smoked weed in 10 weeks, i got busted while in washington for possession which sucked cuz i had never been caught and i was busted with only 2 weeks remaining there. So i'm here in tampa now and i still havn't smoked since all the jobs i've been applying for require drug tests but thats done and over with. I hope i feel high as fuck since its been 10 weeks, but i've smoked after a 2-3 week period before and i wasn't as high as i thought i'd be. Anyways, leave me your aim name and maybe i'll catch u on there. I'll post back once i find out my schedule later today. peace.

2.   Advertisements

Head shops in Tampa??

my bad, i mean yahoo messanger screenname

Head shops in Tampa??

I got my schedule and i'm working 3-9 friday and i'm not off till sunday and monday. You said your off monday so maybe that could work?? Also, just so u know, i also ditched the one day shipping idea since i found out it'll cost like $18, so i could basically get a quarter instead of an eighth with that price, so i'd rather wait an extra 2-3 days to get it without paying that much.(I'm kinda broke too) So he gets paid on monday and says he'll ship it out then, so i'm assuming that i'll get it by thurs or friday with first class shipping?? Anyways, i'll have no problem gettin u high if u get me high.
    So when i do get the weed, we'll probably have to meet up sometime after 9pm. Also, how far do u live from raymond james stadium?? just trying to get an idea of how far u are. hit me back and dont forget that yahoo screenname. peace..

Head shops in Tampa??

nawnlater <---screenname What's urs?
    No prob. You should be stoned lol. Yeah shipping sucks!!!! Anyways nah but Monday we should get together. (Let me check my schedule tonight though just in case) I woulda dropped that idea too lol for that price. how late would you be able to meet on days that I work cause I don't get off until like 11-12 at night when I work. The stadium is like a 15-20 min drive for me not long at all I figured you lived close cause you said 2 out of the three where close to you meaning G-spot and Flavour right? add me on yahoo I also have aim its kilo0192 on there. peace

Head shops in Tampa??

What are you doing Friday morning. Cause I'm going to get parts for my bong and I'll have weed then. If ya wanted to meet me and a few of my friends there you could check it out and then chill for a little with us and smoke?

Head shops in Tampa??

not sure what i'm doing friday morning, i might be taking orientation for school. And yeah i'm close too, i'm about 15 minutes tops with no traffic from the stadium. I dont start school for another month so i could probably meet u around 11-12 at night for now. I'll be working between 2-10pm during the weekdays and anytime on weekends. I'll hit u up on yahoo when i see u on there, better to talk privately about all this shit, gnaw mean?

Head shops in Tampa??

oh and yeah from the map i looked at, 2 out of 3 places are on streets that are close to me but i've actually never been to any of them, especially since up until i made this thread, i didn't even know where any of them were, but yeah...

Head shops in Tampa??

I accepted on yahoo... I think.

Head shops in Tampa??

what up .. was just reading the thread, i'm down here in the sarasota/venice area, about 45 mins away from tampa.. hit me up on yahoo messenger...

Head shops in Tampa??

i'm confused. your name wasnt even on my list anymore so i tried adding u but it kept gettin denied and then i had a tim person add me which i figured was u and they logged on and said they aren't jason(i guess thats your name??) anyways, just hit me up!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast