"It's official (to me, at least): "Family Guy" is easily, virtually incontrovertibly, one of the most "interesting" shows to watch while stoned.

It's the Peterotica episode. Betty White's part was intensely funny.

"I'm looking for the son of a bitch responsible."

By the way, anyone in the D.C. area ought to know about tomorrow's shindig starting, if I'm not wrong, at high noon -- if you dig -- in Lafeyette Park behind the Bush House. There'll also be a parade and a concert throughout the day. Could be a good place to network, especially vis-a-vis the nascent Virginia NORML. Activism in the heart of Tobacco and Government.

Hope I'm permitted to post this, with the goal being nothing more than to inform those within a drive from D.C. to beef us up. Numbers. Smoke-in.org/events.html -- guess which one is me? Also smoke-in.org/rally.html for info. Be there or be silent. If you can't, that's cool. If you can, I mean, dude, why not?

Wear sunscreen.

Metro yourself in. Add fuel to the fire, in the belly of the beast.

"Now we have the pot and the money." -- Carter Pewterschmidt

(Well said, Seth et al.)

Vaya con paz.
Universer Reviewed by Universer on . Welcome / Bienvenido / Bienvenue / Willkommen / Welkom "It's official (to me, at least): "Family Guy" is easily, virtually incontrovertibly, one of the most "interesting" shows to watch while stoned. It's the Peterotica episode. Betty White's part was intensely funny. "I'm looking for the son of a bitch responsible." By the way, anyone in the D.C. area ought to know about tomorrow's shindig starting, if I'm not wrong, at high noon -- if you dig -- in Lafeyette Park behind the Bush House. There'll also be a parade and a concert Rating: 5