Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1530 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Outdoor growing in Ireland

I was readin away all day about growing outdoors but when should I be planting the seeds? Most of what I was reading today regarded America so what's the craic with Ireland? What month should I be planting the seed like?
    add1ct Reviewed by add1ct on . Outdoor growing in Ireland I was readin away all day about growing outdoors but when should I be planting the seeds? Most of what I was reading today regarded America so what's the craic with Ireland? What month should I be planting the seed like? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by add1ct
    I was readin away all day about growing outdoors but when should I be planting the seeds? Most of what I was reading today regarded America so what's the craic with Ireland? What month should I be planting the seed like?
    I started mine from seed on St Patricks day. Kept em on a window sill till they were ready for the great outdoors.... Hav a few pics on the picture forum if U want to have a look.....

Ya ill take a look alrite. Is it a bad idea to start growin 'em outside? Like should I do what you did and grow them on the window sill then plant em?

Is it way too late to plant em now?

An answer would be handy...

hey add1ct!

Id love to retype what i just posted over the last days Lucy Booh tread was asking some of the same question's. Read it It seems as dough its me and Kongo answering the questions so theres not many about.

It Not too late but summer is passsing quickly temps aqnd humidity are high i can be done try Nl! or some indica.; Please read a book first hardto keep reposting the same basic 's over and over. as said lucy booh;s tradt is just below this one

Take it handy D

nice 1 =]

my first grow was 4 white window had them under lights ect but 3 of them died because of nutes so i gave the 4th one to my mam because it looked like it was just bout dead to she put it by the window cil for 2 weeks and the thing grue like fuck then put it outside in may and it fully grue she was watering it with tea! lmfao

and the plant in my avater is grown in ireland to

TheBudBuster

very nice...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast