Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1446 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

nutrion numbers?

alright..

so what is the deal with nurt packs and the numbers following them like 12-0-0
    or 10-3-6 and stuff????

i got some blood meal and bat gauna and the blood meal is 12-0-0
    gr0ingCrack Reviewed by gr0ingCrack on . nutrion numbers? alright.. so what is the deal with nurt packs and the numbers following them like 12-0-0 or 10-3-6 and stuff???? i got some blood meal and bat gauna and the blood meal is 12-0-0 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

nutrion numbers?

shit i cant post picks

nutrion numbers?

Well the nutrients you use depend on what strain you are growing and how you are growing. It sounds like you may want to grow organic?

Do you have a good book for reference? If not you may with to pick one up if you want to have a successful grow your first time out. There is some level of basic knowledge you will need to know. You would not even know what the right questions are to ask with out a good book to start with.

nutrion numbers?

Represent the N-P-K amounts in the nutes you are using. At different plant stages it requires more of one than another. All kinds of posts on nutes here, search em out and read. It will be worth your time and effort.

b0nger

nutrion numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by bongerstonerd00d
    Represent the N-P-K amounts in the nutes you are using. At different plant stages it requires more of one than another. All kinds of posts on nutes here, search em out and read. It will be worth your time and effort.

b0nger

since mine was 12-0-0 it was nitro..... 12%
    i dont know what kinda strain it is......Just 666 i got from my GUY :rasta:
    and im guessing potasium and ketomine i mean phosphurus???

and the numbers are the percents im guessing now...

i've never PERSONALLY grown a plant of my own but i can get good $3Ed$

whats a good book to starting reading so far im just gonna let the seed finish off in the ground with just water...
    plus i live with my parents soo... .. I told them one of my plants --(if it lives now i chem burned it ,attempted to revive it today.and it rained .)-- was indica and there cool with that....

maple indica HAHAHAHA!:thumbsup:

nutrion numbers?

Your so called numbers is the guaranteed analysis. N-P-K as
    posted above stands for Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.

Nitrogen promotes growth of leaves branches and stems

Phosphorus promotes root and flower growth

Potassium helps with all stages of growth and builds
    up the plants natural defenses against disease and pests

This is why differnt levels are needed for each stage of growth.

Hope that helps

nutrion numbers?

yabatab

OMFG thats the perfect information i wanted...

also any particular books i should get perhaps online?
    This is my plant right before i killed it with super NITROGEN my mistake

im a newbimp: , but from what i was told its not anything close to pot but still i like growing it.. I flushed it today roots and all with pure h20 then it rained and it went from burnt white to green and limp...
    [attachment=o73661]

[attachment=o73662]

[attachment=o73663]

nutrion numbers?

Whatcha got growing there? Either phlox or portulacas (your camera has bad resolution) and ????
    If that were MJ you should be seeing compound leaves by now. Only the 1st set is supposed to be a single blade.
    \"Careful what you carry- \'cause the Man is wise- you are still an outlaw in their eyes\" -Steely Dan
    \"Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact.\" -Rhizome
    \"If the Queen Bee ain\'t happy... the hive isn\'t happy!\"-Dutch Pimp
    http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...e-harvest.html<-It\'s a grow guide! Enjoy!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...hy-how-do.html <- all the boring stuff about soil chemistry you never wanted to know
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1837597 <-how to make canna caramels
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1820481 <-illustrated cloning guide permalink
    Contacting Her Dankness: stinkyattic at hushm4il-please use the same discretion you do on the boards, thanks.
    I don\'t claim to know the first thing about growing anything; hell, I can\'t make a Chia pet sprout.

nutrion numbers?

its dead.... i smelted the bulb of it

3 reg's
    3 bud's

hopefully better luck