Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Membership.. Didn't know where to post this!

If I remember right (probably don't, really stoned), my Cafe Membership should have expired a while ago. I think I paid for a years subscription, and i'm pretty sure it's been alot longer than a year. It might have been an oversight on the part of the admin (or a present for being so awesome), so i'm just bringing it to their attention.

P.S. Is there any way to find out when I ecame a Cafe Member? There used to be a 'View Paid Subscriptions' link in the User CP..
    GHoSToKeR Reviewed by GHoSToKeR on . Membership.. Didn't know where to post this! If I remember right (probably don't, really stoned), my Cafe Membership should have expired a while ago. I think I paid for a years subscription, and i'm pretty sure it's been alot longer than a year. It might have been an oversight on the part of the admin (or a present for being so awesome), so i'm just bringing it to their attention. :) P.S. Is there any way to find out when I ecame a Cafe Member? There used to be a 'View Paid Subscriptions' link in the User CP.. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hi cafe members, we will be taking a look at this cafe membership system soon and will look to revamp it, in the meantime, all current cafe members are cafe members until further notice and no new cafe members will be added.....from the looks of things, this is low priority issue for us, so dont worry about anything and we'll shoot off notices once we get a new cafe membership system in place

Thanks!

also sundance - i think u should do something that encourages cafe members to post in the cafe lounge

i dont know what

but it would be good to see it a littler livelier IMO

Yeah it would, but just now I was browsing the boards, totally stoned, and read all the threads that interested me, and I was like 'hmm, now what..'.. then I noticed the Cafe Lounge for the first time in a while and a whole new place opened up to me.. lol Good to see you man