Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1727 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Internet in north korea?

Do they even have computers in north korea?
    shamrok16 Reviewed by shamrok16 on . Internet in north korea? Do they even have computers in north korea? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Internet in north korea?

lol

Internet in north korea?

most ppl probably dont... lol they have so many countries that im pretty sure no one who comes here is from
    [SIZE=\"2\"]
    Quote Originally Posted by graph
    It\'s hard to convince us that weed\'s the problem when all of us here know it\'s not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it\'s illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think
    [/SIZE]

Internet in north korea?

I heard somewhere on tv that theres only 1 person with internet connection in north Korea and it has an account on World Of warcraft. I bet everyone here can guess which pint size north korean nutt has that internet connection

Internet in north korea?

Kim Jong "the" Ill(ist)

Our Living God and Father.
    He knows best, and would never trade his children's welfare for long distance "defensive" missiles.

Rolling power outages and food shortages are because the West is evil and not because I'm a paranoid NUT who apparently loves to play Warcraft(???)

Internet in north korea?

O ya, pint size dictators like him love playing warcraft. Also, if that is true and he has the only internet connection, then anyone posting here on cannabis.com from north korea is probably Kim Jong Il (which would mean he's a stoner too).

Internet in north korea?

That's just not true...not EVERYONE in North Korea is poor...There ARE business owners, government officials, ambassadors, etc...who do have money and who do have the internet...

I taught a young man whose parents are business owners in North Korea.

:smokin: